You can’t usually play games on your school computers as they are blocked in most cases. However, if you are trying to learn how to play Roblox on a school computer, you’re in for a treat, as there are some ways that can help you access it.
- Roblox and other similar games are usually blocked on school computers, but you can find ways to circumvent these restrictions.
- You can play Roblox on your school computer by enabling Google Playstore on your school Chromebook, downloading Roblox APK, or using Zoom or Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Other methods to play Roblox on a school computer include using a VPN, a proxy server, or services like Glitch and Nebula to access the Roblox website.
How To Play Roblox On A School Computer
Roblox is available on multiple platforms, including PCs, gaming consoles, tablets, and mobile phones. However, if you want to play it on a school computer, you might be unable to do it. This is due to the fact that school computers or Chromebooks almost always have software that blocks gaming platforms like Roblox from running on them.
Fortunately, a few workarounds will allow you to bypass the school firewall and play the game.
Also Read: How To Play Steam Games On Nvidia Shield Via Steam Link
Using The Browser
- Open your Internet browser and go to this link: https://now.gg/apps/roblox-corporation/5349/roblox
- This website will basically emulate your phone and let you run Android applications.
- Once the page loads, click “Play In Browser.”
- Sign in with your Roblox account.
- Click the Play Now button and an ad will greet you.
- Once the ad is over, search for your favorite server and select it.
- It’ll take a couple of minutes to load, after which you can play the game.
Nebula is another site that allows you to bypass certain restrictions and roam the internet freely. Hence, it can also be used to access the Roblox website even if blocked.
- Open your Internet browser and go to https://mathtutorial.xyz or https://mathmatics-free.art.
- These links will redirect you to the Nebula homepage.
- Type in Roblox.com in the search field.
- Now sign in using your Roblox account.
- Click the Play Now button to play your desired game.
Using A VPN
Your school’s firewall prevents access to sites your school administration wants to be blocked. If you cannot play the game on your computer, it might be because of your school’s firewall. But there’s a way to circumvent it by using a VPN.
- If you use an Android device, go to the Play Store and download any good VPN, such as SecureVPN or NordVPN.
- Once the VPN has been installed, launch it.
- Now go to the Play Store again and search for Roblox.
- Download and install the Roblox app to play it. Make sure you’re connected to the VPN before playing it.
Once you’re done playing the game, you can go ahead and turn off the VPN.
Using A Proxy Server
You can access Roblox using a proxy server even if your school’s firewall is set to block it. To do that:
- Find a good proxy site, such as myiphide.com, that will allow you to circumvent your school’s firewall.
- Now, type in the website you want to access, which, in this case, is Roblox.
- Log in to your Roblox account or create a new account if you don’t already possess one and start playing it.
Download Roblox APK From An Alternate Site
If you can not access the official Roblox site using your school Chromebook, you can download the Roblox APK from another site you can still access. Here’s how to do it:
- Find a website from where you can download the Roblox APK.
- Go to the website and type in Roblox in the search field.
- Download the Roblox apk and install it.
- You might have to modify the Settings to allow installation from unknown sources.
Using A Glitch
You can use a combination of Glitch and Proxy to play the game on your school computer. To do that:
- First, open your browser and head to Glitch.com
- Type in proxy in the search field.
- Click on any of the multiple proxy options that pop up.
- Now enter this link in the proxy search field: https://798sc.com/ngg/
- This will redirect you to a proxy bypass page.
- Click the option of Roblox.
- It’ll take some time to load up, so be patient.
- Once the site has loaded, log in to your Roblox account and enjoy.
Enable Play Store On School Chromebook
As you might not find the Google Play Store on your school computer, you need to enable it yourself. Here’s how to do it:
- Open settings on your school Chromebook.
- Click the three horizontal lines on the top left corner and scroll down to find the option of About Chrome OS.
- Now, select the option of Detailed Build Information.
- Click on the Change Channel option.
- Select the option of Beta and click the Change Channel Button.
- Restart the Chromebook and go again to Settings.
- Scroll down to find the option of Google Play Store.
- Click on the option of Turn On.
- Wait while your Chromebook sets up the Play Store for you.
- Once done, you can open the Play Store and search for Roblox.
Similar Article: How To Play Steam Games On Nvidia Shield Via Steam Link
Using Chrome Remote Desktop
You can connect remotely to your computer or share your PC’s screen with someone else using Chrome Remote Desktop.
If you have a Windows PC, you may download Roblox and use Remote Desktop to connect it to your school Chromebook. Then, you can use your Chromebook to play the same game. However, this method needs a fast internet connection to avoid latency issues.
- Download and install Roblox on your Windows computer.
- Open the Chrome browser on your PC and go to the Chrome Remote Desktop support page.
- Click Remote Support on the left side of the page.
- Click the Download icon to download the extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome button in the Chrome Web Store.
- Once the extension has been added, return to the support page and click on the option of Generate Code.
- Open the Chrome Remote Desktop support page on your Chromebook as well.
- Enter the generated access code under Connect to another computer.
- Select the option of Share.
- Now your Chromebook will connect to your PC.
- Launch Roblox on your Windows PC through the Chromebook to play the game.
This is another simple yet effective method that can help you play Roblox on a school computer.
- Go to Chrome browser on your school computer and click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Scroll done the option of More Tools and select Extensions.
- Now open the main menu by clicking the three parallel lines in the top left corner beside the Chrome extensions icon.
- Click Open Chrome Web Store.
- Search for Zoom for Google Chrome.
- Now, select the option of Add To Chrome.
- Once Zoom is installed, go ahead and launch it.
- Go to the Sign In section and click Sign In With Google.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Create Account even if you already have an account.
- Select the option of Sign in instead, and on the next page, click Learn More under the option of Forgot Email.
- Now search for Roblox and open it.
- You will see that you can access Roblox now.
Also Read: How To Use Discord On PS4 Without PC
The school administration might block certain games on your computer. However, following the methods explained in this guide can easily help you play Roblox on a school computer. It is important to note that these methods do not promote prioritizing leisure activities over your academic responsibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the administration’s restrictions on the school computers. Even if Roblox is blocked on your school computer, you can find ways to play it using different methods.
You can play Roblox on your school computer using different methods like enabling the Play Store on your school Chromebook, using a proxy server, and using sites like Glitch.
You can play Roblox on your school computer using a VPN. However, you must use a reputable VPN for this purpose.
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔