What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. After you accept the cookie, the web will remember your visit when you return to surf that page again. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. Although many people are not aware about cookies, but cookies have been in use for 20 years.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam, or spyware.
What information is stored in a cookie?
The cookies doesn’t not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc.
If you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website will not recognize that you are the same person, because you are actually associated with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Cookies techniques: They are the most basic and allowed to inform that browsing party is a human or an automated application.
- Cookies analysis: Collect information on the type of navigation is performed, the sections most used, consulted products, time period of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog is human and not automated applications. In this way you fight spam.
This website uses the following third – party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this site.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only eliminate, but you can also block them, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Configuring of cookies in popular browsers
Here’s how to access a cookie in Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears above right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show Advanced Options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list appears all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies of a specific domain partial or fully enter the address in the field Search cookies.
- After making this filter will appear on the screen one or more lines with cookies the requested web. Now just select it and press the X to proceed with removal.
To access the configuration cookies in Internet Explorer Browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration cookies in Firefox Browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option to accept cookies, you can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access the configuration cookies in Safari for OSX. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies.
To access the configuration cookies in Safari for iOS Browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- You go to Privacy and Security, see the option Block cookies.
To access the configuration cookies for Android devices. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Run the browser and press Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, see the option Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration cookies for Windows Phone devices. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Open Internet Explorer, then Settings
- Now you can enable or clear the Allow cookies.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensuring that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on Google Cookie usage, please visit following link.
- For any questions or concerns about this Cookies policy does not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.