In our transition from comparing the RTX 2070 and RTX 3070 Ti to a fresh perspective, we delve into a new matchup: Intel vs NVIDIA. Our focus shifts to the ARC A750 vs RTX 3060, where we meticulously evaluate their performance differences, features, and specifications. Join us as we explore these two graphics cards’ contrasting strengths and offerings.
- Firstly, the Intel Arc A750 is built on the advanced Generation 12.7 architecture, showcasing Intel’s cutting-edge technology. On the other hand, the GeForce RTX 3060 takes advantage of NVIDIA’s Ampere architecture.
- Moreover, in rigorous benchmark tests, the Arc A750 exhibits a marginal edge over the RTX 3060, boasting a minuscule 0.5% increase in average FPS performance.
- Likewise, the benchmark results reveal that the RTX 3060 consumes around 5.3% more power than the Arc A750.
- In the final analysis, the benchmark results demonstrate a notable 14.6% advantage in thermal efficiency for the RTX 3060 when compared to the Arc A750.
|Technical Specs||Intel Arc A750||GeForce RTX 3060|
|Transistors||21,700 million||12,000 million|
|Base Clock||2050 MHz||1320 MHz|
|Boost Clock||2400 MHz||1777 MHz|
|L2 Cache||16 MB||3 MB|
|Memory Bus Width||256 bit||192 bit|
|Memory Bandwidth||512.0 GB/s||360.0 GB/s|
|Release Date||Oct 12th, 2022||Jan 12th, 2021|
|Approximate Price||289 USD||370 USD|
|Best Variants||Best RTX 3060|
- Process Node: Starting off, the Arc A750 and the RTX 3060 differ in process size, with the former utilizing a 6nm process and the latter employing an 8nm process.
- Clock Speed: Moreover, the Arc A750 surpasses the RTX 3060 with its higher clock speeds: 2050 MHz base and 2400 MHz boost, compared to the RTX 3060’s 1320 MHz base and 1777 MHz boost.
- VRAM: Furthermore, the Arc A750 features 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM, while the RTX 3060 offers a larger capacity of 12GB of GDDR6 VRAM
- TDP: In terms of thermal design, the Arc A750 has a higher TDP of 225W compared to the RTX 3060’s TDP of 170W.
- Supported Technologies: Finally, the RTX 3060 utilizes DLSS technology, while the Arc A750 employs XeSS technology for graphics enhancement.
Related: RX 6600 XT Vs RTX 3060
Arc A750 Vs RTX 3060: Gaming Benchmarks
Now, let us shift our focus from the technical specifications and embark on a journey into in-game performance. Through analysis and rigorous benchmarking, we will uncover the true capabilities of the Arc A750 vs RTX 3060.
Here are the specs of the testing rig:
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K
- Motherboard: MSI MPG Z690 Force
- Memory: XPG LANCER 32GB DDR5 5200 MHz
- CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
- Power Supply: CORSAIR RM850i 850W
- Storage Drive: SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Embarking on an in-depth evaluation, we will thoroughly analyze the Arc A750 and RTX 3060, meticulously examining crucial factors, including average FPS, temperature measurements, power consumption, and 1% lows.Important: When interpreting benchmark results, consider factors like driver optimizations, game optimization, CPU performance, and system configuration, as they can influence the overall GPU performance.
Without delay, let’s venture into the realm of gaming benchmarks and explore how these two GPUs stack up against each other in terms of performance.
Forza Horizon 5
- Starting off with an impressive 9.4% lead in average FPS performance, the ARC A750 achieves a remarkable 111 FPS compared to the RTX 3060’s 101 FPS.
- Surpassing its counterpart, the RX 3600 boasts a remarkable 16.6% advantage in thermal management, maintaining an average temperature of 55°C while the Arc A750 lingers at 65°C.
- Moreover, using a 9.3% disadvantage in power efficiency, the Arc A750 consumes 147.3W, getting outperformed by the RTX 3060’s consumption of 134.1W.
- In addition, with a remarkable 14.6% advantage in 1% low performance, the Arc A750 achieves 88 FPS, outperforming the RTX 3060’s 76 FPS.
A Plague Tale Requiem
- Firstly, the ARC A750 showcases its strength by outperforming the RTX 3060 with a solid 4% increase in average FPS, achieving a noteworthy score of 51 FPS compared to the latter’s 49 FPS.
- Furthermore, demonstrating superior heat handling capabilities, the RX 3600 maintains a modest 4.6% advantage in thermal performance, recording an average temperature of 63°C compared to the Arc A750’s 66°C.
- Moreover, in terms of power consumption, the RTX 3060 falls behind with a 6.3% disadvantage, drawing 180.9W compared to the Arc A750’s 169.7W.
- In addition, when it comes to 1% low performance, the Arc A750 shows a slight advantage with a 2.5% difference, achieving 40 FPS compared to the RTX 3060’s 39 FPS.
Also Read: RTX 3060 Vs 3060 Ti
God Of War
- Despite a valiant effort from the ARC A750, the RTX 3060 maintains a slight 5.7% advantage in average FPS performance, achieving 71 FPS, while the former trails closely behind at 67 FPS.
- Moreover, the RX 3600 shines in the realm of thermal efficiency, securing an impressive 12.6% advantage with an average temperature of 59°C, leaving the Arc A750 behind at 67°C.
- Furthermore, demonstrating superior power efficiency, the Arc A750 maintains a 12.5% advantage with a consumption of 156.5W, leaving the RTX 3060 trailing at 177.5W.
- In addition, the Arc A750 displays a 5.5% loss in 1% low performance, reaching 53 FPS, while the RTX 3060 is ahead at 56 FPS.
- Firstly, showcasing its prowess, the RTX 3060 takes the lead with an 8% advantage in average FPS performance, recording 52 FPS compared to the Arc A750’s 48 FPS.
- Moreover, with a remarkable 16.3% advantage, the RX 3600 excels in heat management, maintaining an average temperature of 56°C, while the Arc A750 struggles to match at 66°C.
- Furthermore, despite a valiant effort from the RTX 3060, the Arc A750 showcases its power efficiency prowess with a commendable 12.5% advantage, consuming 137.7W compared to 156.1W.
- In addition, due to a minor difference, the Arc A750 maintains a 5.1% advantage in 1% low performance, delivering 40 FPS compared to the RTX 3060’s 38 FPS.
More From RTX 3060: AMD RX 6700 XT Vs Nvidia RTX 3060
- Outshining its competitor, the RTX 3060 secures a significant 11.6% advantage, delivering an impressive 100 FPS in average performance, while the Arc A750 trails at 100 FPS.
- Moreover, the RX 3600 showcases its prowess in thermal control, boasting a commendable 9.6% advantage with an average temperature of 59°C, leaving the Arc A750 trailing at 65°C.
- Furthermore, the Arc A750 proves its power efficiency with a 16.1% advantage, consuming 142.7W, while the RTX 3060 consumes 167.8W.
- In addition, the RTX 3060 showcases its prowess with a 12.5% advantage in 1% low performance, achieving 76 FPS, while the Arc A750 reaches 67 FPS.
Red Dead Redemption 2
- Firstly, utilizing a notable 15.1% lead, the Arc A750 showcases its superiority, achieving 71 FPS in average performance, surpassing the RTX 3060’s 61 FPS.
- Furthermore, the RX 3600 outperforms its competitor, managing heat with an impressive 23.3% advantage, maintaining an average temperature of 53°C, while the Arc A750 struggles at 67°C.
- In addition, in terms of power consumption, the RTX 3060 demonstrates a slight disadvantage, consuming 169.8W, while the Arc A750 maintains a lower consumption of 164.9W, resulting in a 2.9% difference.
- Moreover, with a remarkable 17.4% advantage, the Arc A750 excels in 1% low performance, delivering 56 FPS compared to the RTX 3060’s 47 FPS.
Horizon Zero Dawn
- Despite a commendable effort from the ARC A750, the RTX 3060 maintains a notable 10.6% disparity, securing 89 FPS in average performance compared to the former’s 80 FPS.
- In addition, with a notable 11.7% difference, the RX 3600 proves its thermal superiority, recording an average temperature of 56°C, leaving the Arc A750 behind at 63°C.
- Moreover, the Arc A750 excels in power efficiency, boasting an 8.4% advantage with a consumption of 136.2W, while the RTX 3060 consumes 148.2W.
- Furthermore, the RTX 3060 proves its strength with a 9.3% advantage in 1% low performance, achieving 78 FPS, while the Arc A750 delivers 71 FPS.
Also Read: RX 5700 XT Vs RTX 3060
Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Starting off by taking the lead again, the RTX 3060 exhibits its dominance with an 11.1% advantage, recording 57 FPS in average performance, while the ARC A750 trails at 51 FPS.
- Moreover, even after an effort from the Arc A750, the RX 3600 maintains a commendable 9.2% advantage in thermal performance, achieving an average temperature of 62°C compared to 68°C.
- In addition, with a 6.4% disadvantage, the RTX 3060 falls behind in power efficiency, consuming 167.9W compared to the Arc A750’s consumption of 157.4W.
- Furthermore, due to a slight difference, the Arc A750 maintains an 11.7% advantage in 1% low performance, achieving 40 FPS compared to the RTX 3060’s 45 FPS.
Dying Light 2
- Firstly, the ARC A750 exhibits its strength with a commendable 12.2% advantage, achieving 78 FPS in average performance compared to the RTX 3060’s 69 FPS.
- Moreover, the RX 3600 showcases its exceptional heat management skills, securing an impressive 20% advantage with an average temperature of 54°C, while the Arc A750 lags behind at 66°C.
- Furthermore, the RTX 3060 maintains its power efficiency superiority with a 3.9% advantage, consuming 157.4W compared to the Arc A750’s consumption of 163.8W.
- In addition, the Arc A750 exhibits a solid 8.6% lead in 1% low performance, delivering 60 FPS, while the RTX 3060 achieves 55 FPS.
Related: RTX 3060 Vs GTX 1660 Ti
- Despite a decent effort from the RTX 3060, the ARC A750 remains in the lead with a solid 6.6% difference, achieving 109 FPS in average performance, while the former records 102 FPS.
- Moreover, with an astounding 24.1% advantage, the RX 3600 reigns supreme in thermal efficiency, maintaining an average temperature of 51°C, while the Arc A750 struggles at 65°C.
- Furthermore, the power consumption difference is minimal, with the Arc A750 consuming 161.2W and the RTX 3060 consuming 162.8W, resulting in a mere 0.9% difference.
- In addition, with an 8.2% advantage in 1% low performance, the Arc A750 reaches 58 FPS and gets outperformed by the RTX 3060’s 63 FPS.
Overall Gaming Performance
Having examined the intricate details and performance metrics, it is now time to shift our focus toward the overall gaming performance of the Arc A750 vs RTX 3060. Let us explore how these GPUs performed in a variety of gaming scenarios.
- Without a doubt, both the Arc A750 and RTX 3060 exhibited impressive performance in our benchmark analysis, with each GPU demonstrating superior average FPS and 1% lows compared to the other.
- Interestingly, the Arc A750 holds a slight advantage over the RTX 3060 in terms of average FPS performance, with a score of 75.5 compared to the latter’s 75.1.
- Furthermore, the Arc A750 exhibits a marginal 0.5% lead in FPS performance when compared to the RTX 3060.
More From RTX 3060: RTX 3060 Vs RTX 3070
Average Power Consumption
As we delve deeper into the Arc A750 vs RTX 3060 analysis, it is crucial to evaluate their power consumption to understand their efficiency and impact on energy usage. Here are some of our findings:
- Starting off, for optimal performance, it is recommended to pair the Arc A750 with a minimum 550W power supply, considering its TDP (Thermal Design Power) of 225W.
- On the other hand, the RTX 3060 consumes less power, boasting a lower TDP of 170W. This translates to a recommended minimum power supply of 450W to ensure optimal performance.
- Moreover, when it comes to TDP (Thermal Design Power), the RTX 3060 takes the lead with a 27.8% advantage over the Arc A750.
- Contrary to its lower TDP, the benchmark tests consistently showed that the RTX 3060 consumed more power than the Arc A750, with an average power consumption of 162.2W compared to the Arc A750’s 153.7W.
- Finally, moving on to power efficiency, the Arc A750 takes the lead by consuming approximately 5.3% less power on average compared to the RTX 3060.
Average Thermal Statistics
As we shift our focus to the Average Thermal Statistics, it is essential to assess how the Arc A750 and RTX 3060 handle heat dissipation and temperature management. During benchmarks, the following things were observed:
- After thorough benchmark testing, it becomes evident that the RTX 3060 excels in thermal efficiency compared to the Arc A750.
- Furthermore, in terms of thermal management, the RTX 3060 outperforms the Arc A750 with lower average temperatures of 56.8°C compared to 65.8°C.
- To summarize, the RTX 3060 emerges as the clear winner in terms of thermal efficiency, outperforming the Arc A750 by an impressive 14.6%.
Pricing And Availability
When it comes to selecting a graphics card, pricing and availability are key factors that demand careful consideration. Our analysis of MSRP data and information from the renowned online retailer Newegg reveals a noteworthy discrepancy in pricing between the Arc A750 and the RTX 3060.
Furthermore, the Arc A750 is currently priced at approximately 289 USD, offering a cost advantage of 24.5% compared to the RTX 3060, which is listed at around 370 USD.
Moreover, it is important to note that these price points are estimates and can vary based on a multitude of factors. We recommend conducting thorough research, comparing prices across various retailers and current market trends to make an informed purchasing decision.
Additionally, availability should also be considered, as certain models may be more easily accessible than others, potentially affecting the overall buying experience.
RTX 3060 Vs Arc A750: Which One To Buy?
- Firstly, with a 24.5% lower price tag, the Arc A750 proves to be a cost-effective choice compared to the RTX 3060. Surprisingly, it also delivers a slight 0.5% boost in average FPS performance.
- The Arc A750 demonstrates superior power efficiency, consuming 5.3% less power than the RTX 3060. However, it also experiences a 14.6% higher average temperature when compared to the latter.
- In conclusion, the Arc A750 emerges as a strong contender against the RTX 3060, offering superior performance and cost-effectiveness. While it excels in various aspects, it falls slightly short in thermal efficiency.
Pros And Cons
|Intel Arc A750||
|GeForce RTX 3060||
Finding it difficult to decide between the Arc A750 and RTX 3060? Don’t worry; we’ve got more alternatives to explore. Head over to our website, where you’ll discover detailed comparisons of two other formidable GPUs: the GTX 1080 vs RTX 2080.
Our team has conducted thorough evaluations, analyzing their performance across various contemporary games. Dive into these assessments to gain valuable insights and make a well-informed decision that aligns with your specific gaming requirements.
The Arc A750 boasts a slight 0.5% advantage in average FPS performance over the RTX 3060, as revealed by benchmark tests.
The RTX 3060 consumes approximately 5.3% more power compared to the Arc A750, according to benchmark analysis.
The RTX 3060 exhibits a 14.6% advantage in thermal efficiency over the Arc A750, as indicated by benchmark results.
More From RTX 3060
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔