The simplest way to change color on Atrix Keyboards is through the key combinations dedicated for each keyboard model, such as “FN+DEL” or “FN+INS.” Plus, the guide talks about related color settings, like shifting color effects.
- The “FN+INS” lets you experiment with various backlighting effects in multiple Atrix Keyboard models.
- Toggle between solid colors by pressing the “FN+HM,” “FN+Del,” or other depending on the particular model.
- Ensure a well-functioning USB port, or refresh the connection if the backlight fails to come on.
How To Change Color On Your Atrix Keyboard?
Modifying the backlight’s color on Atrix Keyboards is a straightforward process you can efficiently perform after reading our extensive guide below. On a side note, also check out the articles on changing color on the MageGee Keyboard and Corsair Keyboard.Important: The backlight might not work if the keyboard is not connected properly or if there is something wrong in the wire.
Atrix GSKB06 RGB Mechanical Keyboard/ Atrix RGB Sniper
It offers 15 preset light modes that you can shift between using the “FN+INS” keys based on your mood and gaming requirements.
Moreover, change the backlight’s color with the “FN+HM” pair when you want to toggle colors in any backlighting mode.
The standard key combinations, like “FN+Up/Down” and “FN+Left\Right,” control the brightness and speed of the keyboard’s lighting, respectively.
You can use the “FN+Backspace” keys to turn on or off the backlights. Similarly, if any preset or color mode is malfunctioning, simultaneously hold the “FN+Esc” button to reset the color settings.
Moreover, it also lets you select a specific color on the keyboard by pressing “FN+Spacebar.” The alphabetical keys should light up in different backlight colors. Tap the one that has your desired color to apply it all over the keyboard.
Also Read: How To Change CyberpowerPC Keyboard Color
Atrix 60 Percent Wired Mechanical Keyboard
For this particular model, press the “FN+N” keys when you want to enjoy a single-color backlight on the entire keyboard.
Coming to the effects, it can be controlled via the “FN+\|” keys. The “\|” button is located just below the “Backspace” key.
Furthermore, if you want to set up customized backlighting, altogether tap “FN+P.” This will enable the recording mode. Now, press the keys bearing the colors you want to use in the customization. Once done, hit “FN+P” again to stop the recording.
Atrix Guild Series Keyboard
Shift from one solid color to another in any backlighting effect by pressing the “FN+DEL” keys until you get to the one you want.
Other than that, to shuffle across the preset color effects, like “Shooting Light,” you can use the “FN+INS” key pair in the Atrix Guild Series.
If you want to return to a solid color illuminating the whole keyboard, do it with the “FN+PB” combination. Many choices exist, like Blue, Green, Orange, and more.
On the other hand, use the same key pairs mentioned in the above sections to alter the brightness and backlight speed settings.
Different Backlighting Effects On Atrix Keyboard
Many preset lighting effects are offered on Atrix Keyboards, for instance;
- Rainbow Mode: All the RGB colors are lit up behind the keys.
- Breathing Mode: The colors pulsate on and off to mimic the breathing effect.
- Wave Mode: The lights spread across the keyboard in a wave-like pattern.
- Scatter Mode: Various colors are scattered across the keys in a mismatched pattern.
- Shooting Light Mode: It shoots a light throughout the row bearing the key you press.
- Highlight Mode: This mode lights up the keys you press while the rest of the keyboard backlighting goes off.
How Do You Fix Atrix Backlighting Not Working Issue?
Here are some troubleshooting methods you can rely on to solve the backlighting trouble:
- Restart the computer.
- Reconnect the keyboard.
- Make sure there is no dust in the USB ports.
- Verify that the computer ports are functioning.
Also Read: How To Change Color On Redragon Keyboard
Simaltaenously hit the “FN+HM” keys to shuffle the backlight’s color on an Atrix keyboard. Use the combination of “FN+Backspace” to enable or disable the RGB backlighting on your keyboard. Reconnect the keyboard according to the instructions provided in the manual. Additionally, you may restart the computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simaltaenously hit the “FN+HM” keys to shuffle the backlight’s color on an Atrix keyboard.
Use the combination of “FN+Backspace” to enable or disable the RGB backlighting on your keyboard.
Reconnect the keyboard according to the instructions provided in the manual. Additionally, you may restart the computer.
- How To Change Color On Razer Keyboard?
- How To Change The Color Of Your Keyboard?
- How To Restart Computer With Keyboard?
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔