Earlier this week, we saw leaked images of GeForce RTX 4090 boosting over 3 GHz. Well, the leaks keep pouring in, and now Twitter user Moore’s Law Is Dead revealed that high-end GPUs, including GeForce RTX 4090 and GeForce RTX 4080, are expected to hit the stores by early to mid-October and early to mid-November, respectively.
CURRENT Lovelace Release Schedule:
1) RTX 4090 launches early/mid October
2) RTX 4080 launches early/mid November
3) RTX 4070 (Ti?) launches early/mid November
Tune into the next Broken Silicon for the full leak, & remember that you can subscribe to the Patreon to hear it early!
— Moore's Law Is Dead (@mooreslawisdead) September 11, 2022
The source also mentions that GeForce RTX 4070 or its Ti variant is expected to launch alongside GeForce RTX 4080. But that’s not it, because earlier today, we also learned that Gigabyte officially submitted a filing for GeForce RTX 40 series to Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC).
— 포시포시 (@harukaze5719) September 12, 2022
The company plans to launch eleven models of GeForce RTX 4090, where almost half of them are AORUS models, and the rest are EAGLE, GAMING, and WINDFORCE 3X.
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME WATERFORCE (GV-N4090AORUSX W-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME WATERBLOCK (GV-N4090AORUSX WB-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME (GV-N4090AORUS X-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS MASTER (GV-N4090AORUS M-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS ELITE (GV-N4090AORUS E-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 EAGLE OC (GV-N4090EAGLE OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 EAGLE (GV-N4090EAGLE-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC (GV-N4090GAMING OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING (GV-N4090GAMING-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 WINDFORCE 3X OC (GV-N4090WF3OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 WINDFORCE 3X (GV-N4090WF3-24GD)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 Alleged Specifications:
Regarding specifications, the GeForce RTX 4090 will have 16,128 CUDA Cores at a Boost frequency of 2600 MHz, resulting in approximately 90 TFLOPs of FP32 computing power.
The flagship graphics card would arrive with 24 GB of GDDR6X memory, a 384-bit memory bus, and a frequency of 21 Gbps, reaching 1008 GB/s with a 450W TGP.
NVIDIA will present the new GeForce RTX 40 on September 20 in just one week. This event will be known as GeForce Beyond and will show all the advances and improvements that the new generation of GPUs for gaming means.
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔
Sajjad Hussain is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Tech4Gamers.com. Apart from the Tech and Gaming scene, Sajjad is a Seasonal banker who has delivered multi-million dollar projects as an IT Project Manager and works as a freelancer to provide professional services to corporate giants and emerging startups in the IT space.
- Majored in Computer Science
- 13+ years of Experience as a PC Hardware Reviewer.
- 8+ years of Experience as an IT Project Manager in the Corporate Sector.
- Certified in Google IT Support Specialization.
- Admin of PPG, the largest local Community of gamers with 130k+ members.
Sajjad is a passionate and knowledgeable individual with many skills and experience in the tech industry and the gaming community. He is committed to providing honest, in-depth product reviews and analysis and building and maintaining a strong gaming community.