Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W are backed by 80 Plus Platinum certification, which guarantees energy efficiency of up to 94 percent along with a fully modular design.
These supplies employ 100% Japanese capacitors, strict voltage regulation with a maximum deviation of 2%, and are cooled by a silent 120mm fan with hydraulic bearings backed by Smart Zero Fan technology, which will make the fan does not kick in until 20% source load for complete silence in everyday tasks.
There is one more merit of the Toughpower PF1 series to highlight: The compact size for ATX PSU, 150 mm (W) x 86 mm (H) x 140 mm (D), provides an easy installation and ample space for cable management. For those who are looking for high wattage and high-quality PSU in a compact size, take a look at Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W Platinum Series!
With 80 Plus Platinum certified efficiency, the Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W takes cooling performance to the next level with a 120mm high static pressure fan that can run at a maximum speed of up to 2500 RPM. Second generation hydraulic bearing, unique fan blades and anti-vibration fan mounting system also help deliver excellent cooling performance.
This fully modular series is equipped with Smart Zero Fan to minimize unwanted noise, a 30mV ripple low noise design to reduce wasted electricity, and 100% Japanese-made capacitors to ensure reliability. The power supply voltage regulation is set to no more than 2 percent on the main lines to provide higher standards than the Intel specification.
Features of the Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W Platinum:
- 120mm High Static Pressure Fan
- Compact Design with 140mm Depth
- Smart Zero Fan
- <30mV Low Ripple Noise
- Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation < ±2%
- Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
- Premium Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail
- 80 PLUS Platinum Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready
Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W – TT Premium Edition will be available for purchase on Q2 2022 via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. It is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔
[Hardware Reviewer & Editor]
Meet Nauman Siddique, a highly experienced computer science graduate with more than 15 years of knowledge in technology. Nauman is an expert in the field known for his deep understanding of computer hardware.
As a tech tester, insightful reviewer, and skilled hardware editor, Nauman carefully breaks down important parts like motherboards, graphics cards, processors, PC cases, CPU coolers, and more.
- 15+ years of PC Building Experience
- 10+ years of first-hand knowledge of technology
- 7+ years of doing in-depth testing of PC Hardware
- A motivated individual with a keen interest in tech testing from multiple angles.
- I majored in Computer Science with a Masters in Marketing
- Previously worked at eXputer, EnosTech, and Appuals.
Get In Touch: [email protected]