Expect a display of astonishing talents as the powerful and outstanding Core i5 13400F vs Core i5 13400 take centre stage and steal the limelight for themselves. Be prepared for fierce competition as we explore the crucial differences that propel these processors onto different paths.
You will feel convinced that this in-depth investigation will lead to the creation of a carefully planned solution to meet your unique needs.
- The Core i5 13400 shows off its strength by outperforming competitors in the multi-core performance category with an average 1.4% increase. On the other hand, the Core i5 13400F assumes a leadership role with an impressive 3% improvement in single-core performance, revealing extraordinary achievements.
- The Core i5 13400F and Core i5 13400 use DDR4-3200 and DDR5-4800 memory combinations to perform high-speed computational operations.
- The Core i5 13400F and Core i5 13400 operate in perfect harmony at 65 Watts, striking a precise balance in thermal design between thermal efficiency and power consumption.
|Processor||Core i5 13400F||Core i5 13400|
|Architecture||Raptor lake||Raptor lake|
|Codename||Raptor lake-S||Raptor lake-S|
|Frequency||2.5 GHz||2.5 GHz|
|Turbo Clock||up to 4.6 GHz||up to 4.6 GHz|
|Memory||DDR4-3200 DDR5-4800||DDR4-3200 DDR5-4800|
|Max. Operating Temperature||100°C||100°C|
|L1 Cache||80K (per core)||80K (per core)|
|L2 Cache||1.25MB (per core)||1.25MB (per core)|
|L3 Cache||20MB (shared)||20MB (shared)|
|Integrated Graphics||–||UHD Graphics 730|
|Release Date||Jan 2023||Jan 2023|
- Process Size: The Core i5 13400F and Core i5 13400 CPUs from Intel are masterpieces created with the aid of modern 10nm manufacturing technology. They continue to reinvent possibilities with their unrelenting quest for innovation and technical improvement.
- Clock Speed: Through probing these CPUs’ cores, we discover the essence of their clock speeds, which determines their core performance. The Core i5 13400 and Core i5 13400F demonstrate their strength by skillfully rising from a base frequency of 2.5 GHz to an astounding high of 4.6 GHz, exhibiting their capacity to overcome obstacles.
- Cores And Threads: The coordination of cores and threads reveals a further crucial aspect. The Core i5 13400 and Core i5 13400F grab attention due to their outstanding composition of 10 cores and 16 threads, opening up a world of multitasking possibilities for customers to explore.
- Memory Support: The Core i5 13400F and Core i5 13400 embark on a voyage of high-velocity computing engagements that raise the user experience to unparalleled heights by embracing the symphony of DDR4-3200 and DDR5-4800 memory.
- TDP: The Core i5 13400F and Core i5 13400 achieve equilibrium in thermal management, establishing a careful balance between thermal efficacy and power consumption while operating without issues within a 65-watt thermal design power range.
Also Read: Ryzen 5 7500F Vs Core i5 13400F
Core i5 13400F Vs Core i5 13400: Productivity Benchmark Test
As we enter the arena, where the Core i5 13400F and Core i5 13400 will battle off, brace yourselves for a riveting display. These benchmarks will help you learn how these two CPUs perform in different software.
Geekbench 5 Single-Core Score
- Surpassing all expectations, the Core i5 13400 demonstrated an incredible display of power, attaining a respectable overall score of approximately 1,750 points.
- The Core i5 13400F, on the other hand, displayed its brilliance by outperforming its prior accomplishments, achieving a stunning 1,806 points in individual-core capability and exhibiting a remarkable 3.15% improvement in efficiency.
Learn More: Core i5 13400 Vs Core i5 10400
Geekbench 5 Multi-Core Score
- Take a moment to appreciate the Core i5 13400F on its amazing victory, which resulted in a staggering total of 12,147 points for multi-core performance.
- Prepare for a show as the Core i5 13400 establishes its superiority, leading the charge with a staggering Geekbench 5 rating of 12,326 and a noticeable increase of 1.4% in overall processing power.
Also Check: Core i5-13400 Vs Ryzen 5 5600X
Cinebench R23 Single-Core Score
- Watch how the Core i5 13400 earns a staggering score of 1,746 in the benchmark examination while competing fiercely with its counterpart, the Core i5 13400F, and coming out on top with a remarkable result of 1,805.
- A close examination of the data reveals an obvious distinction. The Core i5 13400 seals the victory and firmly establishes its supremacy with a commanding advantage of 3.3% over the Core i5 13400F.
Also Read: Ryzen 7 5700X Vs Core i5-13400
Cinebench R23 Multi-Core Score
- Watch in awe as the Core i5 13400 astonishes with its processing power, scoring an amazing 16,098 points in the multi-score performance category. The Core i5 13400F, a persistent competitor, shows off its strength and earns a respectable 15,915 points.
- The Core i5 13400 proudly displays its superiority over the Core i5 13400F in multi-core performance, outperforming it by a startling 1.1%. Its great aptitude for handling complex tasks demonstrates its potential to take on even the most challenging computing problems.
PassMark CPU Single-Core Score
- The Passmark CPU Single Core Score gives an in-depth comprehension of each CPU’s unique processing abilities. The Core i5 13400F receives a score of 3,777 as compared to the Core i5 13400’s 3,798. This gives the Core i5 13400F a little edge over its competitor.
- Analyzing the Passmark CPU Single Core Scores differences between the Core i5 13400 and Core i5 13400F indicates a minor 0.5% difference, shifting the balance in favor of the Core i5 13400F.
Also Check: Core i5-13400 Vs Ryzen 5 7600
PassMark CPU Multi-Core Score
- The Passmark CPU Multi-Core Score, a numerical indicator of a processor’s capability, is included in the essential information. Clearly, the Core i5 13400 confirms its status as a fierce rival, exhibiting its dominance with an amazing score of 26,322, demonstrating its superiority to the Core i5 13400F’s tally of 25,933.
- When it comes to claiming multi-core supremacy, the Core i5 13400 wins with a slim lead of roughly 1.4% over the Core i5 13400F.
Similar Comparison: Ryzen 5 7600X Vs Core i5-13400
Core i5 13400 Vs Core i5 13400F: Which One Should You Go For?
It’s critical to assess your computer jobs’ particular requirements and preferences when deciding between the Intel Core i5-13400F and Core i5-13400.
- The Intel Core i5-13400F may be a good solution for anyone searching for dependable multi-core performance at an affordable price.
- The Core i5 13400F is ideal for individuals who aim to work in content creation or productivity tasks or utilize this CPU for light gaming since it has 10 cores and 16 threads, which manage multitasking and multi-threaded programs well.
- It does not have integrated graphics; therefore, a separate graphics card is needed for display. Users who prioritize performance and efficiency at a reasonable price and are comfortable with a separate graphics solution should choose this CPU.
- Contrarily, the Intel Core i5-13400 includes integrated UHD Graphics 730, making it a desirable option for customers looking for a complete computer system.
- However, they are not the best for demanding graphics-intensive tasks or high-end gaming.
- This CPU is ideal for customers needing processing power and graphics capabilities. Without a separate graphics card, it is perfect for everyday usage, office work, light content production, and casual gaming.
- In conclusion, choose the Core i5-13400F if you want affordable, powerful multi-core performance and are willing to spend money on a dedicated graphics card.
- If you want a processor that can handle routine activities, office work, and entry-level gaming while balancing processing speed and integrated graphics ease, go with the Core i5-13400.
- Your choice ultimately depends on your particular processing requirements and how willing you are to handle visual issues.
Also Read: Core i5-13500 Vs i5-13400
Pros And Cons
|Core i5 13400F||
|Core i5 13400||
Frequently Asked Questions
The fact that both CPUs support hardware virtualization enhances the performance of virtual machines. Additionally, they support AVX and AVX2, which improve speed for complicated calculations.
Both CPUs support DDR4 and DDR5 memory with a dual-channel interface, allowing users to update their memory.
The performance of both CPUs is comparable. However, the Core i5-13400 may have a minor advantage because of its built-in graphics. The Core i5-13400 could be a better option if you’re gaming without a dedicated graphics card.
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔