Xbox provides an outstanding experience for high-spirited gamers who relish the virtual world. But, sometimes, for several reasons, they face annoying errors that kill all the enjoyment. One such issue is the Xbox Error Code 0x801901f7.
- Users can face the Error Code 0x801901f7 while in the middle of a game.
- The error occurs due to several causes, including issues in the Microsoft account’s billing info, internet speed, incorrect settings, Xbox Live, and Thieves Guild connectivity glitches.
- To fix this error, try turning off Thieves Network, make your internet connection stable, review your system settings, or rectify your Microsoft account billing info.
What Is The Xbox Error Code 0x801901f7?
An Xbox gamer is enjoying a virtual world adventure, and suddenly, Error Code 0x801901f7 pops up on the screen, and the gaming experience stops mid-journey. This usually happens because of network connection errors, account billing information mistakes, settings glitches, or server outages.
Users who encounter the frustrating error will see the following error message appear on their screens:
- An issue with the billing details of the Microsoft account.
- Bank transaction blockages.
- Microsoft server outage.
- Connection bugs in Thieves Network.
- Settings malfunctions.
- Poor internet speed.
- Error in Xbox Live or console connectivity.
- Pending updates.
- Faulty temporary files.
How To Fix Xbox Error Code 0x801901f7
If you’re tired of the issue, you can follow these methods to fix it.
Wait For A While
Several temporary system malfunctions or account issues can become the reasons for the error. So, hang on for a while, and as the bug goes away, your error gets fixed automatically.
Check Your Microsoft Account Billing Information
In some cases, the root cause can be the incorrect billing information you provided for your Microsoft account. Review the details and look for any mistakes or incompleteness to fix the error.
Also, if your bank is applying any restrictions on your transactions, it could become the reason for the error. So, go through your emails and phone inbox to check for any notice from your bank regarding transaction blockage. If there is any, contact your bank and resolve the issue; your error might disappear.
Make Sure That Internet Access Is Proper
Poor internet access can also cause the error, which you’re trying to eliminate. To do so, check your network speed and improve it.
You can check your internet’s speed by running online speed tests. Make sure the connection is flawlessly smooth, and if not, you can improve it via various ways like installing Wi-Fi boosters or getting a better package from your internet provider.Important: If you’re using WiFi, try switching to a wired connection to see if that fixes the problem.
Also Read: How To Reset Xbox? [360, One & Series X]
Uninstall And Reinstall Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 players mostly encounter this error. Uninstall Persona 5 Royal, then reinstall it from the Xbox store.
- Open Settings and select the options Apps, Installed Apps, and then Persona 5 Royal.
- Hit the 3 dots icon and click on Uninstall. Now, confirm the action to proceed with the instructions and remove the game.
- Restart the system and download it again.
Check Xbox Status
If Xbox servers go down due to network maintenance or service outage, the error might pop up.
Xbox notifies you that the server is down in your region. If so, wait a while; the error will resolve as their server status improves. You can also check the Xbox service status from their online support page https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-live-status.
Restart Your Xbox And Try Again
You can restart the Xbox to fix the error.
Follow the instructions given below:
- Sign in to your Xbox Account, then open the guide by pressing the Xbox button.
- Click on Settings, System, and Restart Xbox.
- Now, restart your Xbox by hitting the Yes option.
Check For Any Pending Updates For Your Xbox And Games
Installing new updates might help fix the error if new updates are available. First, ensure your internet connection is working properly, then open the Xbox app and see if a new update is waiting to be installed.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the app, then click on My Games & Apps, then on System.
- Next, under Update Status, check if any updates are showing there. Install them right away, and this might help you resolve the issue.
Try Connecting Xbox Live To Another Network
Xbox Error Code 0x801901f7 might occur in case of an issue with your Xbox network connection, service availability, or servers. So, to avoid glitches in your Xbox experience, make sure the following aspects are in proper functionality:
- Proper internet connection.
- Your router, as well as your Xbox, are on the same network.
- Xbox uses the right network address, TCP/IP settings, and DNS server.
- Security and authentication settings are up to the mark.
- Xbox uses all the correct ports, and the power supply is smooth.
Run The Xbox Live Connection Test To Check Your Network Settings
If there is an issue with the Xbox Live connection in your region, you may encounter Xbox Error Code 0x801901f7 because of it. So, verify the network settings by running a test. Select your region and language in the Xbox Live Connection Test and hit Connect.
Your test will start running. In case of a prompt connection, network status will appear as Successful, otherwise Error. If the speed test fails, it indicates incorrect network settings. Resolve the issue and fix the error to continue your gaming adventure.
If you cannot fix the error, contact the Xbox customer support team, and they will guide you. Visit the Xbox official support page, select Contact Us, fill out the form, and opt for any one of the available ways to get in touch with their support team.
Call service is available all week long from 6 AM to 5 PM, while online chat service can be availed 24/7. Also, an automated virtual agent facility is available for prompt responses, which you can use to get help and resolve the glitch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mid-gaming, the Xbox user may encounter an error code 0x801901f7 which flashes on the screen and halts the game. It prevents the user from using many online features of the app and prohibits logging into the account.
Several factors can cause this error, including server outages, local network issues, pending updates that need to be installed, incorrect account information, or even temporary system glitches at Microsoft’s end.
To fix the Xbox error code 0x801901f7, you can try restarting your Xbox, verifying your account billing details, deleting faulty temporary files, resolving network issues, installing pending updates, and contacting Microsoft’s support team to identify the cause and find solutions.
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔