Using GeForce RTX Tensor Cores and AI, NVIDIA DLSS has revolutionized graphics rendering by increasing frame rates while producing sharp, high-quality images almost similar to native resolution.
Along with NVIDIA Reflex, DLSS 3 offers new Frame Generation technology to boost performance for the quickest and most responsive gaming experience.
Recently Nvidia announced that DLSS and Reflex are already available in new titles released throughout February, with more coming soon. Reflex, the technology that helps improve in-game latency, is now available in 6 new games, including World of Warcraft. More than 60 games have been released that support NVIDIA Reflex. Since the last Reflex update, below you can find the list of 6 new games;
- Deliver Us Mars
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human
- HIFI RUSH
- HITMAN World of Assassination
- world of warcraft
NVIDIA Reflex is a must in gaming, which lowers system latency, and your actions happen quicker, making you more competitive in multiplayer matches and making single-player titles’ performance more responsive and enjoyable.
Furthermore, the company also announced which games will have support for DLSS 2 and DLSS 3:
- Blood Bowl 3 (Available with DLSS 2)
- Hello Neighbor 2(Available with DLSS 2 and Ray Tracing)
- HI-FI Rush (Available currently with DLSS 2)
- PlanetSide 2 (Available currently with DLSS 2)
- Returnal (Available currently with DLSS 2 and Ray Tracing)
- Sons of the Forest (Available currently with DLSS 2)
- Wanted: Dead (Available currently with DLSS 2)
Around 270 games support DLSS technology, providing GeForce RTX GPU, desktop and laptop users with significantly faster performance and high-end image quality for the best experience in every game.
What are your thoughts on Nvidia DLSS technology? Do you prefer using it in games? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You Might Like: Developers Using DLSS To Compensate For Poor PC Optimization
Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔
Sajjad Hussain is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Tech4Gamers.com. Apart from the Tech and Gaming scene, Sajjad is a Seasonal banker who has delivered multi-million dollar projects as an IT Project Manager and works as a freelancer to provide professional services to corporate giants and emerging startups in the IT space.
- Majored in Computer Science
- 13+ years of Experience as a PC Hardware Reviewer.
- 8+ years of Experience as an IT Project Manager in the Corporate Sector.
- Certified in Google IT Support Specialization.
- Admin of PPG, the largest local Community of gamers with 130k+ members.
Sajjad is a passionate and knowledgeable individual with many skills and experience in the tech industry and the gaming community. He is committed to providing honest, in-depth product reviews and analysis and building and maintaining a strong gaming community.