Another Lost Soul Aside Delay Hinted At By Insider

Expert Verified By

Last Delay Happened Only 2 Months Ago!

Story Highlight
  • Lost Soul Aside was recently delayed by two months to August.
  • According to an insider, the game is likely to receive another delay next month.
  • The insider states that internal PlayStation actions, along with a specific reason, suggest a delay is imminent.

Following the popularity of Souls-Like and action-RPGs of different types, the industry seems to be returning to character-action games again. Among highly anticipated upcoming titles, Lost Soul Aside is one that has many gamers excited.

First announced several years ago as part of PlayStation’s China Hero Project, the game has undergone tremendous growth over the years. This also means that it has been delayed countless times, and an insider predicts that yet another delay is on the horizon.

Why it matters: The game received a May 30 release date earlier this year, which was later changed to August 29.

Lost Soul Aside Delay
Lost Soul Aside Delay Teased By Insider | Image via Twitter

As pointed out by insider Detective Seeds, PlayStation’s internal actions suggest that the game will not be able to meet its August release date.

According to the insider, there is a specific reason why he believes this will happen. Although he did not go into many details, it seems Lost Soul Aside is not yet prepared for release.

For context, PlayStation has confirmed its presence at China Joy 2025. The event runs from August 1 to August 4 and will likely feature Lost Soul Aside receiving a new trailer or gameplay footage.

This event has historically proven to be very important for the game, so the insider believes a delay could be announced during or after the event. If the report comes to fruition, the game will have been delayed twice in the span of two months.

As mentioned earlier, the August 29 launch date was announced in April, so this would mark the second major delay for the game in 2025. However, considering Lost Soul Aside was first announced by developer Bing Yang nearly a full decade ago, fans might not necessarily mind waiting a bit longer.

Lost Soul Aside
The Game Looks Better With Each New Preview

Lost Soul Aside is set to provide gamers with an exciting blend of fantasy and action gameplay. In many ways, the title seems to be filling the gap left by dormant IPs like Devil May Cry.

With the likes of Ninja Gaiden also returning later this year, Lost Soul Aside will be just one of the many high-quality action games fans will be able to enjoy very soon.

What do you think about the potential delay? Let’s discuss in the comments and on the Tech4Gamers Forums.

Was our article helpful? 👨‍💻

Thank you! Please share your positive feedback. 🔋

How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 😔

Gear Up For Latest News

Get exclusive gaming & tech news before it drops. Sign up today!

Join Our Community

Still having issues? Join the Tech4Gamers Forum for expert help and community support!

Latest News

Join Our Community

104,000FansLike
32,122FollowersFollow

Trending

Epic Games Accuses Valve of “Illegal” Methods Over Steam Microtransactions and Fees

Epic Game's CEO accuess Valve, stating that the company still employs excessive commissions and pricing structures that he claims are illegal.

Bethesda Veteran Says Starfield Would’ve Been A Hit If It Was Developed By Some Other Studio

Skyrim lead says if a new, smaller studio developed Starfield, it would've been a hit, because the expectations from Bethesda were too high.

Modders Unlock Multi-Frame Generation Alongside FSR 4, Results Shown On The RX 7900

Modders have now managed to enable FSR 4 and Multi Frame Gen on the 4-year-old RX 7900 and showcased it by running Cyberpunk 2077.

Ex-Rockstar Dev Praises Crimson Desert: “I’m Impressed With The Game”

A former Rockstar developer has reacted to Crimson Desert's latest gameplay, sharing nothing but positive words for the RPG.

Resident Evil Requiem Will Be Less Scary Than RE7, But Still An Improvement Over Village

Resident Evil Requiem director Koshi Nakanishi says that Capcom has toned down the horror in the game since players found RE7 too scary.