2K Games announced that the new entry in the series of WWE 2K will come to PC via Steam on March 11 at a price tag of $49.99, including all DLCs and 2k Showcase mode released to date.
The next installment of the flagship franchise, WWE 2k16 will offer authentic and impactful action wrestling, and will include the favorite features of the fans, new Superstars, Divas and WWE Legends, new innovations in gameplay, updates on the presentation and more.
WWE 2k16 Will Come To PC On March 11 – New 4k Screenshots
WWE 2k16 List of DLCs:
- Accelerator: Instant access to all Unlockable content (excluding other DLC content).
- MyPlayer KickStart: exclusive DLC for Xbox One and PS4 ™ – Access Superstar ratings and attributes within the Career Mode
- Legends Pack: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: access to play these games classics:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
- Rikishi vs. The Rock;
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige;
- Larry Zbyszko vs. Arn Anderson;
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
- The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon);
- The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray);
- New Moves Pack: More than 30 additional moves, including; Corner Enzuigiri (Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (Kevin Owens) Standing Crossface Chickenwing (Stardust) and the Dragon Sleeper (Finn Balor);
- Future Stars Pack: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy;
One of the first customers for 2K’s upcoming Windows PC release is sure to be Seth Rollins, who is just as renowned throughout the WWE Universe as an avid gamer as he is for his exploits with The Shield and The Authority. He recently revealed his gaming proficiency through recent appearances on the popular WWE on YouTube channel UpUpDownDown, a surprising talent he has secretly honed over many years.
“I’ve been playing video games my whole life,” Rollins said. “And I’m actually getting more and more into it with some of the games that have been coming out recently. Maybe I’ve been hanging around Woods and the New Day guys too much. I think most people from my generation grew up with video games and can remember the first time they picked up a controller. After all these years, it’s crazy to see how far they’ve come.”
The PC version will also include the pack of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his role as the T-800 in “The Terminator” and “Terminator 2: Judgment Day.”