According to Yuke’s and Visual Concepts that WWE 2K16 will come with 120 different characters. This news was first leaked by an Instagram post. In this post the Visual Concepts has claimed of having the biggest list ever in the forthcoming WWE 2K16.
The developers additionally noted that the number counts only unique wrestlers and does not incorporate the variety of different models that some characters have.
If we compared it with WWE 2K15 we can conclude that it contains only 67 playable characters, but now we have 120 playable characters that are really good news for gamers.
WWE 2K16 will launch on October 27 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 4, and PS 3.
You may like this:
- WWE 2K15 will hit Steam on April 28 – Minimum and Recommended System Requirements
- WWE 2K15 Will Run at 1080p Resolution on Both Xbox One and PS4
- WWE 2K15 Roster list leaked with CM Punk
- WWE 2K15 : “The Viper” Randy Orton is shown in a Screenshot
- WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal Date Set For SummerSlam Weekend
- WWE 2K15: First PS3 / Xbox360 Version Screenshots Exposed