Bugbear Entertainment recently revealed the name of their upcoming car Game, which sounds pretty good and the name is WreckFest. Oh, and that’s not all what Bugbear Entertainment revealed, they also did reveal some of the game’s multiplayer modes that will be of course featured in the game and more details for Wreckfest.
There will be four different modes in Wreckfest you guys can mess with, which includes; Racing, Demolition Derby, and the new Deathmatch and of course a team Deathmatch. Anyway, the game’s development team will be pushing their boundary limit to 24 simultaneous players (MP now supports 18 players).
Bugbear Entertainment also gave us more details about the game’s engine. Wreckfest will be able to run with the Bugbear’s in-house engine ROMU; an engine which will be able to supply the game, it’s physics and detailed damage modeling to ensure the game feels fabulous.
Take a look at this racers:
“The improved suspension physics, we’ve been working on for the past month give collisions that extra mile of oomph – but we’re not satisfied yet. This is a good beginning, but it’s by no means all she wrote.”
Here are the key features of the latest build:
– New oval track ‘Speedway’ added
– New car ‘European coupe’ added
– The Field of Vision can now be altered, letting you find the combination of visibility and sense of speed you enjoy the most. (Check this video to see how FoV affects your sense of surroundings and speed.)
– Reversing now turns the camera so you can see where you’re backing to, which is especially useful in derby matches, where reversing into someone is an effective way to deal some damage without crippling your own car in the process.
– Car upgrades now work on online modes as well
– You can specifically search for servers where your Steam friends are playing