Bethesda has announced the requirements of its next big release, the Wolfenstein: Youngblood, which does not require flagship CPU, but a graphics card with muscles and lots of RAM to work perfectly.
The funny thing is that the company comes recommending two processors, and two NVIDIA graphics for each requirement, perhaps indicating a model that will play well, but recommending a current generation chart, not only for being more powerful, but because they include optimizations or technologies that favor game performance, such as Adaptive Shading and RayTracing real-time lighting technology.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit operating system and processor
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570 or Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-8350 or Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 or GTX 1650 or its equivalent in AMD (RX 570)
- Storage: 40 GB of available space
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 / AMD FX-9370 or Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or RTX 2060 or its equivalent in AMD (RX 580 or RX 5700)