Watchdogs is this year’s annual masterpiece from Ubisoft, this game was a huge success after Far Cry and AC series, critics in the media also was praised. Now, game Mods has also released from different sources. Recently, mod creator TheWorse released his “watchdogs” latest version mods for the game Improved dynamic shadows generated by the vehicle headlights. This feature was also shown at 2012 E3 “Watchdog” demo, but in the end this feature was cut off.
Here is the list of all features which TheWorse has added in his Version:
- -Enabled bokeh DOF for the main cameras
- -Stuttering Improvements
- -E3 2012 Bloom
- -Performance Improvements
- -Enabled Headlight Shadows
- -LoD Changes
- -Reflection changes
- -Added 3 new cameras to the game(closer, normal, further)
- -Rain changes(High quality rain drops, properly reacting to light, etc)
- -Lighting changes(TESTING AND WIP)
- -Civilians density changes
Screenshots of Watchdogs After Using TheWorse Mods:
Interested players can go to here to download.