Watch Dogs 2 was released two weeks ago for the current-gen consoles and yesterday for the PC gamers. The game is improved very much as compared with the first game in the franchise in many ways and fans seems to be enjoying it.
However, many players reported some performance issues with the game and recently, Ubisoft has released the update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gamers that fixes issues of game crashing, seamless online, activity frequency – occurs when a hacker dies during Online Invasions, and some others.
Below is the changelog of update 1.06;
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Game Crashing – This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
- [XB1/PS4][Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
- [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
- [XB1/PS4] [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.
- [XB1] [Performance] Graphics / Aspect Ratio – Players have reported HUD and Main Menu elements in game being cut off on various TVs and monitors on Xbox One. This Title Update fixes this issue by adding a new slider for players to control the safe frame size option for their screens.
Watch Dogs 2 was released for PC platform yesterday, and according to most of the Steam reviews, the game performs very well, except of some gamers who reported game crashing, freezing, and low fps issues. According to a report, Ubisoft will be releasing a patch to fix those issues through an update later this week.
Players will explore the place of origin of the technological revolution as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker who has fallen victim of predictive algorithms cts 2.0 being accused of a crime he didn’t commit.
The game is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It will be receiving downloadable-contents in the coming months. Stay tuned for more updates!