Ubisoft today announced the system requirements of Watch Dogs 2, and with them another release date for the PC version. Now the game will be launched for PC on November 29, 2016. The reason behind the delay is that Ubisoft studio wants extra time to polish the game.
Watch Dogs 2 System Requirements Revealed
- Supported OS – (64-bit versions only)
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz | AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
- Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) | AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
- Hard Disk Space
Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, Dual Shock 4 Controller
256 Kbps or faster broadband connection
- Supported OS – (64-bit versions only) Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows
- Processor Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM 8GB
- Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or better | AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or better
- Hard Disk Space 50 GB
- Peripherals Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One controller, Dual Shock 4 controller
- Multiplayer 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection
In this next title of Ubisoft, we will carry out the largest operation of computer hacking known in history, pulling down the ctOS2.0 system used by criminal groups to monitor.
Watch Dogs 2 is scheduled to be released for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Players who pre-order the game will receive a new mission called Zodiac Killer, in which a ghost from the past of San Francisco has resurfaced after nearly 50 years. Upon completing the mission, the player unlocks an exclusive outfit.