During the new edition of the Inside Xbox program, which will begin this Thursday, May 7 at 12 noon (AR), Ubisoft will showcase, for the first time, gameplay of the recently announced Assassin’s Creed Valhalla running on Microsoft’s next-Gen Console, the Xbox Series X. This was announced via Twitter by the Creative Director of Origins and now Valhalla, Ashraf Ismail.
Don't miss #InsideXbox, tomorrow at 8AM PDT / 5PM CEST 🔥
— Ubisoft (@Ubisoft) May 6, 2020
Considering the technical specifications of the console , Assassin’s Creed Valhalla -and other games- are expected to run in 4K at 60 FPS, although it is unknown if the new Xbox will be able to reach the Ultra-equivalent PC level of detail from other installments in the series. Today, we will be able to see both the power of the Xbox Series X and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in action.
Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Game Characteristics
- Lead epic Viking plundering against Saxon fortresses across England.
- Wield two powerful weapons and revive the Vikings’ visceral fighting style.
- Challenge yourself with the greatest variety of enemies ever seen in Assassin’s Creed.
- Shape your character’s growth with every decision you make and carve your way to glory.
- Explore an open world of the dark ages, from the inhospitable coasts of Norway to the beautiful English kingdoms.
- Personalize your experience by growing your settlement.