As some of you may know that from June to December this year, Ubisoft has been giving away a game per month to celebrate its 30th anniversary. However, some users were not aware of this promotion, so from today until December 18, all PC users can redeem the full pack of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Splinter Cell, Rayman Origins, the Crew, Beyond Good & Evil, Far Cry: Blood Dragon and Assassin’s Creed 3 for free via UPlay or from UBI30 page.
Ubisoft offers a Free Pack of Seven Titles until December 18
This is the last chance to add the seven titles to Uplay library. In other free game news, Xbox users can get their hands on Lost Oddyssey for free for the time being.
“To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Ubisoft, Ubisoft Club has given players the opportunity to discover and rediscover the classics of Ubisoft for free. Once a month, from June to December, Ubisoft Club has presented a set of digital PC Ubisoft acclaimed for its quality, innovation and creativity.
To thank the players for 30 years of play, Ubisoft Club is preparing a special weekend as part of their 30 Days of Gifts: the best opportunity for fans and players to get free the seven digital classic PC Ubisoft offered to throughout the year. “
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Play as an acrobatic Prince who can run on walls, swinging from poles, run, jump, and much, much more. Using the Sands of Time, players can encourage, stop and even reverse the course of time for their benefit.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell marks a key moment in the history of Ubisoft, as the first successfully developed by Ubisoft Montreal. Currently, Sam Fisher is one of the most recognized characters anthology of Ubisoft. Forfirst time in a game, the lighting changed in real time, allowing developersrejuvenate the genre Stealth, by integrating the ability to move and hide in the shadows.
- Rayman Origins, an iconic 2D platform game released in 2011, capturing the hearts of millions of fans. Created in 1995 by Michel Ancel, Rayman is one of the few characters of platform designed in the era of the 32 bits that remains a beloved character today.
- The Crew marks an important step for Ubisoft, as the first completely connected open world created by our study. The game offers endless hours of driving for points of interest American recreating the US territory in its entirety, from the East Coast to the West.
- Premiered in 2003, Beyond Good and Evil was designed to give players a feeling of absolute freedom. Play as Jade, a young investigative reporter, and expose a terrible government conspiracy to Hyliss save your planet and its inhabitants.
- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon allows playerskill the bad guys and save the world in a vision of the future of the era of VHS! As Sergeant Rex Colt, you areman and part machine. You’re a cyber-commando Mark IV with the latest technology and a mission … get revenge!
- Placed in the context of the American Revolution in the late eighteenth century, Assassin’s Creed IIIintroduces a new hero, Ratohnaké: ton, of Native American and English descent, who will play a crucial role in the ancient war between Murderers and Templars.