Nicobass, the creator of Tomb Raider: The Dagger Of Xian, the sensational remake of Tomb Raider 2 developed with Unreal Engine 4, today released a demo of this promising project. It also details the minimum requirements to enjoy it.
Tomb Raider: The Dagger Of Xian System Minimum requirements:
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Video Card with DirectX11 Support
- 4GB RAM (8GB BRecommended)
- 6GB Disk Space
- Any Software to open RAR Files (like Winrar)
This project was given the green light from Crystal Dynamics (as long as it’s not monetized) and we are pretty sure that Square Enix will honor this. Below you can find the installation instructions of this promising fan remake:
- Download file
- Use Winrar or similar software to unzip the file
- Install the pre-requisites (Framework 3.5 etc…) from the ‘Engine \ Extras \ Redist \ en-us folder and execute UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe’ if necessary
- Launch TombRaiderDOX.exe to play.
Below you can watch several gameplay videos: