Because we could not go to another day without a new trailer for The Witcher 3 and because it seems that the images we published a while ago were not enough, CD Project RED presents a new and bloody video where Geralt projects the traumas of his life beasts and enemies of this anticipated game.
Some latest details on The Witcher 3.
- No Man’s Land features 25 smaller towns, some of which are the size of Flotsam from The Witcher 2.
- The game features two really big cities: Novigrad and Oxenfurt, both very lively.
- passages with Ciri are like a linear action-adventure, not like a RPG, plays differently and more action-fueled than Geralt’s passages (no inventory, no skill tree, depending on the scene Ciri has certain skills)
- Ciri sequences will be (in total) 5-10h
- Many small details such as Roach stopping to eat apples from a basket
- All equipped items are visible in-game on Geralt
- best items in game must be crafted
- mutagens can be very powerful, like 40% damage enhancer for signs
- fist fighting is without QTEs now, it’s just like normal fighting with hard and fast strikes and such
- there are horse races similar to RDR, biggest focus on stamina management during races, you can even buy better saddles for horse races
- Geralts beard will grow. You have to go to a barber after a few days
- The HUD is fully customizable. Icons and quest markers on the map can also be deactivated. Audiovisual hints (e.g. people screaming for help) will be present if you wish to do so.
- Fluid gameplay on 1080p with everything on maximum +nvidia hair works on GTX 980
- game loading time is extremely short on the high-end PC
- Ultra settings are impressive, especially the rich vegetation and character models; there can be scenes where difference between high and ultra won’t be that noticeable; lighting is impressive: for instance evening light falling on vast flower fields of a parfum-maker
- there was indeed no slider or adjustment option for the draw distance/LOD
- They encountered very few bugs, no crashes of freezes.
The Witcher 3 will be officially release on May 19 for PC and Consoles..