CD Projekt has released an official stunning five minutes of gameplay trailer, covering all aspects of the story, scenarios and features that we will have the pleasure of enjoying the most ambitious of the Polish company title The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
The Witcher 3 will lead over 200 hours of gameplay. Side quests seem to be very well made with good dialogues and branches, so that Geralt will not be a simple messenger, as happens in most RPGs today.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on May 19 2015, for the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
In case if you don’t know, below we have a list of fresh details leaked for The Witcher 3.
- No Man’s Land features 25 smaller towns, some of which are the size of Flotsam from The Witcher 2.
- The game features two really big cities: Novigrad and Oxenfurt, both very lively.
- Passages with Ciri are like a linear action-adventure, not like a RPG, plays differently and more action-fueled than Geralt’s passages (no inventory, no skill tree, depending on the scene Ciri has certain skills)
- Ciri sequences will be (in total) 5-10h
- Many small details such as Roach stopping to eat apples from a basket
- All equipped items are visible in-game on Geralt
- Best items in game must be crafted
- Mutagens can be very powerful, like 40% damage enhancer for signs
- Fist fighting is without QTEs now, it’s just like normal fighting with hard and fast strikes and such
- There are horse races similar to RDR, biggest focus on stamina management during races, you can even buy better saddles for horse races
- The Geralts beard will grow. You have to go to a barber after a few days
- The HUD is fully customizable. Icons and quest markers on the map can also be deactivated. Audiovisual hints (e.g. people screaming for help) will be present if you wish to do so.
- Fluid gameplay on 1080p with everything on maximum +nvidia hair works on GTX 980
- game loading time is extremely short on the high-end PC
- Ultra settings are impressive, especially the rich vegetation and character models; there can be scenes where difference between high and ultra won’t be that noticeable; lighting is impressive: for instance evening light falling on vast flower fields of a parfum-maker
- there was indeed no slider or adjustment option for the draw distance/LOD
- They encountered very few bugs, no crashes of freezes.