CD Projekt announced it plans to launch a new patch for The Witcher 3 after finishing this weekend. This update fixes some bugs reported by the community, although patches with other improvements and changes will be announced soon.
Hotfix Patch 1.06 Changelog:
- Manages screen interminable burden when we fight with the Ice Giant quest for the ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Geralt clothes no longer wet after exiting the menu
- The crypt door now works properly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: School Gear Viper’
- Corrects the lack of interaction with Roche on the bridge in the quest Oxenfurt ‘Get Junior’
- Fixes an issue that prevented players could create more than one menu item by Crafting / Alchemy
The Witcher 3sucess is still on the peak and till now more than 4 million copies have been sold, which is quite impressive, announced by CD Projekt RED.
In an open letter, CD Projekt co-founder Marcin Iwinski had written:”4 million RPG fans spending their hard-earned money on our game is a sign that we did something right, and you can be sure that we’ll harness all that positive energy and make the upcoming expansions worthy of the grand adventure that you’re telling us Wild Hunt already is!
“Until then, keep on enjoying Wild Hunt, do not forget to grab your weekly set of free DLCs, and stay tuned for constant updates and enhancement to the game we are continuously working on.”