It has been already noticed, that the PS4 version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will experience a slight instance of frame rate changes and pop in issues. Michał Krzemiński, Senior Art Producer, guaranteed that these issues will be resolved in the final build of the game.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Won’t kill your PC if you have a lower end machine
We’re still in the optimization phase, so we’ll definitely iron these small things out,
He accepts that both versions look strong regarding framerate, being focused to run at 30 frames per second. The PS4 version will run at 1080p and the Xbox One at 900p, with a conceivable overhaul to enhance the determination for the last.
With respect to the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, it must be noticed that the suggested prerequisites (recommended requirements), would run the diversion at 30 frames per second. Michael went ahead to express that for a 60fps gaming experience, players would oblige a top of the line PC.
“They need to have a pretty high-end PC, but I won’t give you the details now, as we’re still optimizing the game and anything can change. Having said that, the game won’t kill your PC if you have a lower end machine — we want all gamers to have fun, not only the ones with the most beefy specs.”
Below are the contents of the collector’s edition Xbox One of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.
- The standard edition of the game
- the soundtrack of the game
- A detailed map of the world map
- stickers and the Compendium of the Universe The Witcher
- A statuette of a griffin slaying Geralt, hand painted and size 22 x 24 x 26 cm
- Exclusive witcher medallion
- A Steelbook
- A 200-page artbook containing all the majestic concept art of the game
- A cloth map of the world region
- Two decks for playing cards Gwent
- A beautiful box to store the entire contents of the collector’s edition
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt will be out on next May 19 for PC and next-Gen consoles.