One of the highly anticipated mod for the all time famous, The Witcher 3 named as Super Turbo Lighting Mod is finally available. Last week, Essenthy Onigami announced that the mod is completed and will be released soon and as per the statement, the mod is available for download.
The Witcher 3 Super Turbo Lighting Mod 3.1.1 Is Now Available For Download
The developer Essenthy detailed full patch notes of the latest version The Witcher 3 Super Turbo Lighting Mod 3.1.1, including all the fixes and improvements from the previous version which were reported such as clouds exposure, ambient occlusion in shadowed areas, vegetation translucency issues and much more on the page of Nexus mods.
Check out the full changelog of the Super Turbo Lighting Mod 3.1.1 below;
– fixednoman’s land saturation
– fixed clouds exposure issues and texture compatibility HD rework
3.0 changelog :
– revamped every zone starting with the original setting
– now zones have a more distinct feel between each other
– completely removed the projector behind geralt
– fixed the red mist bug after completing the swamp questline
– reduced the projector light during cutscene ( this might cause certain cutscene to be too dark, might fix in a future update )
– fixed all over exposure issues
– fixed most of the sun shape/form issues
– fog amount now depend on Tod, less during day and a slightly more during sunset ect ..
– fixed most of vegetation translucency issues, this is cannot be completely fixed as translucency does not work on grass
– revamped vegetation translucency/lighting now coloring depending on Tod like vanilla
– cutscene now use the default tonemapping to prevent over exposure
– imported cirrus layer clouds from B&W, while it work mostly it will require further tweaking in an update
– implemented anamorphic lensflare for the sun ( in certain Tod ) and firelight sources, because of the very hacky nature of this, mods that change lensflare are not compatible
– fixed AO in shadowed areas
– increased AO in general
– reduced geralt reflection in certain situation to prevent him from glowing
– rainy weather have been adjusted to fit more STLM mood
– hairbang mod now is part of STLM ( add physic movement to none hairwork hair and make hairwork ponytail slightly longer )
The Super Turbo Lighting Mod is available for download from here.
The Witcher 3 turned out to be the most successful game of the year 2015, receiving about 250 Game of The Year awards and got a great overall reception. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Blood and Wine also won big and picked up the awards for Best Storytelling, Best Visual Design and Best Gaming Performance with Doug Cockle – voice of hero Geralt at the 34th Annual Golden Joystick Awards 2016.
The open world role-playing game is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned for more updates!