Thanks to Candyland to let us know that after upgrading The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to version 1.04 it will include a new bug as a glitch that causes some NPC’s move like headless zombies. In the following video we can see how many NPCs move without moving their legs and arms forward as if they were zombies. And in some cases, they even lose their heads. We assume that CD Projekt is aware of that problem and will release the fifth game patch to fix it.
Here is a quick glance over the features of new patch:
- Rebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options \ Key bindings submenu.
- Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes.
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were under the influence of Axii sign.
- Corrects a bug causing spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displaying as a valid resolution option.
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
- Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved.
- Further improvements in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
- A few additional Gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames using non-latin characters were unable to import saves from Witcher 2.
- Overall stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes related to alt + tab and minimizing the game window.
- Game icon updated.
- Enlarges the size of the loot pop-up window in the UI.
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could be displayed outside of the game borders in the UI.
- Upgrading set items no longer destroys sockets.
- Small UI tweaks for Gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.