CD Projekt has released what would be the third public patch though its version 1.03- of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It’s definitely not 600 changes patch which they promised yesterday, and has recently entered the certification stage.
The Witcher 3 – Patch 1.03 brings Graphical and Performance Improvements
According to the list of updates, the patch improves the performance of NVIDIA Hairworks, improves response when using keyboard input, extends the options of post-process, sharpness Off / Normal / High, and power samples on anisotropic filter at Ultra 16x preset.
The patch is available through GOG and Steam versions.
- Improves stability in gameplay and UI.
- Improves performance, especially in cinematics and gameplay scenes.
- Corrects the sudden appearance of grass and vegetation that may occur after a change in the parameters of density.
- Improves performance of Nvidia Hairworks.
- Samples enhanced anisotropic filtering 16x in the Ultra preset.
- Post-processing configurations extended sharpness of Off / On to Off / Normal / High
- Improvements in managing menu.
- Improved response when using keyboard input.
- Fixed a problem with regeneration of stamina while running.
- Fixes an issue blocking cursor happens at times, to move the map.
- General improvements in the focus of the world map.
- Fixes a bug where the player could shoot rays to a friend NPC.
- Fixes an issue with dialog selection.
- Corrects some UI lost in translations.
- Small improvements effects – blood particles and appear correctly when killing enemies in the water.
- Rostan Muggs again.