Today we have leaked details of Nintendo Switch presentation, here we are referring to the launch date with all games that comes with it. The announcement would be made public on January 12 with at least 12 games, 5 of them are from Nintendo itself as the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Switch port of Splatoon called “Counterattack,” a new Piikmin game, Super Mario Frost Land and some other games from major developers like the third installment of Super Mario, Assassin’s Creed: Egypt, from Ubisoft, FIA 17 from EA, Skyrim from Bethesda Softworks, Dragon Quest, classic Minecraft and more.
The Nintendo Switch would arrive on March 17
Most of these games have a release date for next March 17, so it is expected that the console out on that day.
Nintendo Switch Specifications:
- Nintendo Switch handheld tablet uses non-removable, rechargable 3.7V Li-Ion battery
- Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11ac MIMO Wi-Fi supported
- No LTE/cellular internet support
- USB Type-C confirmed
- No Ethernet port in the Switch cradle/dock, requires USB-to-ethernet adapter, compatible with Wii’s LAN adapter
- Switch handheld supports MicroSD for expanded memory
- Laptops can be hooked directly to the cradle
- Detachable JoyPad controllers are connected via Bluetooth Low-power
- Bluetooth, likely Bluetooth 4.0 +
- AC Adapter output (from dock to handheld) DC 5 V – DC 15 V, 2.6 A – Switch has max power draw of 39W while charging on cradle, supports Type-C quick-charge*
- AC Adapter input (from wall to dock) AC 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 1 A – standardized power, hinting the Switch may be region-free (the Wii U’s adapter, however, is similarly rated and isn’t region-free)