The well-known website All Games Beta , via his Flickr account has published more than 150 Gameplay Screenshots of The Last of Us Remastered PlayStation 4 Version from Naughty Dog. The PS4 version of this game is equipped with following features:
- 1080p/60 in Single-Player and Multiplayer
- Texture maps are more 4x more detailed, Shadow Map 2x
- Higher resolution particle effects
- Occlusion mapping on decals
- No Texture streaming
- Longer draw distance, better LOD
The game is already available on the PlayStation 3.
The last of Us Remastered – More than 150 Gameplay Screenshots
You can check those Screenshots by following this link, those texture fluid Screenshots allow us to see some stages of the game and therefore we have recommended that, maybe those Screenshots become spoiler for you. The Last of Us Remastered will be available from 30 July.