Ubisoft’s The Division was about to receive the update 1.5 earlier this month until two weeks before when the release date was pushed a bit further along with the release of the survival mode.
The Division Update 1.5 Goes Live on PC and Xbox One, Size Revealed
News of the day is that the update 1.5 is finally live on the PC and Xbox One platform, bringing support for the additional content Survival Mode as well as some fixes and improvements. According to the reports, the update 1.5 is sized around 8.8 GB on Xbox One, while between 6 to 8 GB on PC, varying on the game’s version.
Recently, Ubisoft revealed some new screenshots of The Division: Survival mode, showcasing the visuals of the new mode which is now also available for the PC and Xbox One. For those who experience difficulties while downloading the update should try quitting and then restarting the game. Below are the changes after the update;
- Added World Tier 5 bracket (230+ GS)
- Named Gear items have been implemented in the game. One piece is available for each Gear Slot and each one comes with a unique Talent. Named Gear items can only be dropped in World Tier 5 or in Survival game mod.
- Enemy Armor Damage now functions in PVP: damage calculation in PvP ignores a percentage of the target’s armor equal to one third of the shooter’s Enemy Armor Damage.
- Enemy Armor Damage is now a Major bonus instead of a Minor bonus. With enemy Armor Damage now applying to PvP, this will create an interesting situation
- Stagger now functions in PvP: high-stagger weapons (Shotguns and Marksman rifles primarily) will now cause the target’s aim to flinch.
The Division is a third person shooter game released earlier this year for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. PlayStation 4 users will have to wait for will have to wait for another month due to an exclusive deal between Ubisoft and Microsoft. Stay tuned for more updates!