As they had promised a few days ago. n-Space and Digital Extremes released a new gameplay video of their new RPG led by key members in the development of titles like Baldur’s Gate, Neverwinter Nights and Dragon Age: Origins. Dan Tudge, director and executive producer of Dragon Age: Origins, now CEO of the independent studio n-Space, narrates this demo gameplay where Ross Gardner (Technical Director) and Tim Schwalk (Design Director) show the mechanics of the gameplay mode Dungeon Crawl, allowing another player assume the role of Dungeon Master.
Set in the lush world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends presents a new way to enjoy the magic of Dungeons & Dragons through a shared narrative. With a deep storyline developed by a team of industry veterans and collaboration of Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign Sword Coast Legends transports us to the world of Faerûn as never seen before.
Sword Coast Legends also have an excellent dynamic role between the players and the DM Dungeon Master mode, a unique real-time experience where Dungeon Masters guide players along customizable and unique adventures. In the DM mode, the Dungeon Master is immersed in the group of players and so entertaining adventure suits the best way to party, while creating in the process a non-competitive experience among the four players and the DM any player or supporter role RPGs paper and pencil know enjoy.
Key Features of Sword Coast Legends:
- Single player campaign created by members who led the team of Dragon Age: Origins
- Five playable races and six unique character classes
- Presents the complexity of the classic RPG and classic features such as pause, tactical combat and rich historical content.
- The Dungeon Master mode lets you create your own epic adventure to share with friends, or improvements in real time experience as they go on your cell
- Acclimating the fifth edition of the set of rules the universe of Lost Realms Dungeons & Dragons.