With the increasing emphasis on power generation of hardware, enthusiasts demand for electrical power which is not high, only a few hundreds of kilowatts are not good enough to entertain the enthusiasts. Previously the Great Wall had launched dragon 2000-watt power supply in 2013. Now Super flower Leadex and co-famous Overclocking players 8Pack unveiled a 2000-watt Platinum power Supply —Leadex Platinum 2000-watts, it is a fully modular power supply, priced at $420.
Super Flower Leadex Platinum 2000-watt Power Supply
Super flower Leadex said in the official announcement that it is the world’s first to reach 2000 watt power consumption level, but with the precedent of the Great Wall before, this is actually not the first 2000W power supply, but the Great Wall Dragon 2000 Power was just a 80 Plus Gold Certified and this is featuring 80 Plus Platinum certification that’s why efficiency reached 94%, can support 4-way NVIDIA SLI or AMD’s Crossfire.
In addition to 2000 watts of power, this power or the entire module designed to support wide voltage 100-240V, using 14 cm DBB fan, temperature 105 ° C and Japanese capacitors provide a 5-year warranty.
This power supply will be on sale in the European market, Germany offer tax is 369.9 euros, British tax price is 349.9 pounds (UK offer has been relatively high). As we have mentioned about another competitor the Great Wall dragon 2000-watt power supply is cheaper.
Other features include:
• 100% Full Modular Cabling Design For Easy Cable Management
• 80 PLUS ® Platinum Certified, 92% 94% 90% Efficiency At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load
• Full Range Auto Voltage Detection Design 100V~240V (Active PFC)
• Comply With Energy Star Standard & EuP (Energy Using Products) Regulation
• Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Short Circuit Protection / Under Voltage Protection
• Support All Intel/AMD Multi-Core CPU & ATX/BTX Compatible Motherboards
• Support NVIDIA® SLI™ & ATI CrossFireX™ High Performance Graphic Card
• More than 2,000 times On/Off test
• Unleaded Green Materials with RoHS/WEEE Compliance
• 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
• 1 x 8-Pin EPS12V
• 1 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
• 9 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
• 5 x 6-pin PCIe
• 18 x SATA
• 5 x 4-Pin-Molex
• 2 x Floppy