Sony did not present at the fair MWC 2015 with new flagship smartphone, but it does not mean that the Japanese manufacturer wants to stay in the shade. As a result, they brought to Barcelona some news that may also arouse considerable interest. Especially since the Xperia M4 Aqua turns out to be a lot more interesting than the suggested leaks.
Manufacturers of smartphones seem to withdraw from an interest in watertight structures, but Sony, which really started a trend of this type remain loyal to him. Thus, the Xperia M4 Aqua boasts IP65 certified enclosure and IP68, so it does not hurt immersion to a depth of 1.5 m for 30 minutes and the dust.
And as far as this can be expected, however, with so many other parameters smartphone nice surprise. Mentioned here because of the proposal to the mid-range, and the presence of any such distributions can enjoy a 64-bit processor Snapdragon 615 and 2 GB of RAM and the operating system is Google Android latest version – 5.0 Lollipop.
However, the manufacturer emphasizes more other elements, including but not limited battery. According to the assurances it will guarantee here even two days of work a smartphone. Users are also pleased to be implemented here for the cameras, especially the main offering a resolution of 13 megapixels, Exmor RS and HDR technology.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Specifications
- Operating system Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Screen 5 “with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- 64-bit processor Snapdragon ośmiordzeniowy 615 (4x 1.5 GHz and 1.0 GHz 4x), Adreno 405
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8/16 GB internal memory + microSD card reader
- Camera 13 megapixels Exmor RS with HDR (recording 1080p) and front 5 megapixels (recording 720p)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- LTE (optional)
- The 2400 mAh battery
- resistance to water and dust (IP65 and IP68)
- the dimensions of 145.5 x 72.6 x 7.3 mm
- Weight 136 g
Xperia M4 Aqua will cost $ 335. We do not know when the smartphone will hit the market.