Microsoft is working on its Xbox One issues so that the users can’t find any sort of issues particularly the members of the preview program, so patch for Xbox One by Microsoft it now here. The patch has code name like that xb_rel_1507.150623-2200 intended to settle down the issues in multiplayers as well as announced backwards compatibility for the Xbox One.
Note that this patch will only accessible for those who have access to the preview program. Check out the patch note below. Another thing to add here is the patches will not be available for all users before the holidays later this year.
OS version released: xb_rel_1507.150623-2200
Available: 6:00PM PT 6/26 (2AM GMT 27/6)
Fix to address multiplayer issues reported by the community in Backward Compatibility titles.
- Batman: Arkham Knight is also suffering on Xbox One
- The Division: Play it First On Xbox One, Beta Sign-Up is Live
- Batman Arkham Knight – PC Vs PS4 Vs Xbox One Graphics Comparison
- Project CARS 2 announced for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Fallout 4 will run on PS4 and Xbox One at 1080p 30FPS