Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 was released last month after a number of delays and City Interactive Games roll out another update for the game to address some visual fixes along with some performance improvements.
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 patch 1.2 was released a couple of hours ago, introducing a number of performance fixes and the Steam cloud support as well. The update 1.2 reportedly fixes incorrect collision on several buildings and objects, fixes Shadows cast by local lights, and also introduces extreme navigation improvements.
In addition, CI Games fixed the issue with docking laptop action and incorrect legend icon in the menu map. Below are some of the improvements and changes from Sniper Ghost Warrior patch 1.2;
– Added Steam Cloud support – progress and savedata are kept in user storage now
– Added POI completion reward for Mining Town and Village
– Fixed an issue that could cause the save files to become corrupted
– Fixed crash ‘job manager:Atomic counter underflow’
– Fixed crash during Party Crasher mission
– Fixed crash after attempt to open main menu
– Fixed freeze that occurred while changing the video settings
– Fixed animation bugs with Sawn-off Shotgun
A detailed look into the patch notes can be seen from here. While the team at CI Games thanked Sniper Ghost Warrior community for the feedback and support. According to the team, they will continue supporting the game with a number of updates and improvements to deliver a better gameplay experience to their gaming community.
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned for more updates!