Galaxy J3 Pro is another representative of the J series in which company release models for less demanding users. What we can expect from it?
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro: Better Camera And Storage
Recently Samsung has announced a new mobile device, the Galaxy J3 Pro. The smartphone has been listed on the Chinese web of company with term “Pro” indicates that it is an improved and expanded version of the Galaxy J3, offering new additions and higher specifications.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro consists of a Quad-core 1.2GHz (Snapdragon 410) coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, internal expandable up to 128GB with microSD and a Super HD AMOLED screen of 5 inches besides having also 2,600 mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.1, support for dual-SIM and 4G LTE. The device is running Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
Galaxy Pro J3 Specifications:
- OS: Android 5.1 with TouchWiz
- Super AMOLED screen 5 “with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal memory + microSD card reader
- Main camera 8 megapixels and 5 megapixels front
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, LTE, NFC
- Dual SIM
- Battery 2600
- Dimensions 142.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm
At the moment J3 Galaxy Pro is announced to the Chinese market at a price tag of $150.