After 19 days we will see the departure of the most anticipated games on Steam, Rockstar has not announced the official requirements for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto, but a user of the forum NfoHump had released the first batch of screenshots of PC version probably for review, along with a screenshot of the in game graphics settings and some interesting info regarding the optimization and details of the PC version.
- The graphics options are very similar to Grand Theft Auto IV, with sliders that increase the use of video memory.
- While the PC version of game is very similar to the version of the Playstation 4, the density of people and cars just seems to have been increased.
- Seems to be locked at 60 FPS
- The controls seem accurate when playing in FPS mode, although there is some acceleration.
- The pop-in of textures and other details are lower than the console versions
- You can type in phone numbers with the keyboard
- With an i5 4670 and GTX 970 you can yield a 45-50FPS with all the visual settings cranked to max except Anti-Aliasing (yet not confirmed).