After the commotion caused by the lack of co-op campaign in offline mode and in anticipation of the release of the second episode of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Capcom has released two new patches. One of that corrects the problem related to the FPS – and according several reports confirming that they also added support for the local cooperative for both Story Mode and for the Raid mode.
It seems that Capcom does not like a modder release a mod to activate the offline co-op campaign.There are still no mention of an online cooperative mode for Raid, but coming soon for PC users.
To access the beta update will have to do the following:
- Go to the library of Steam, right click on Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 and select Properties.
- Select the tab “Betas”.
- Paste the word bhr2qasplitmaster00 (as presented here) in the field of ‘Enter access code to unlock the private beta beta’ and click Verify Code.
- Now, select ” qa_split_master “menu betas.
- Wait until the Steam client download the patch.
- Taking Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 .