It was something that seemed to come months ago, even before the game reached the shelves of stores around the world. Red Dead Redemption 2, the new Rockstar game that you have probably heard about in the last few days, it has broken records. Many records.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 has become, nothing more and nothing less, than the product with best opening weekend of the entire history of entertainment. With more than 725 million dollars raised in just three days, the game is the second most important release of all time, only surpassed by Grand Theft Auto 5, which managed to raise $ 1 billion in its first days for sale.
As confirmed by Rockstar itself, Red Dead Redemption 2 has also managed to break several records on the PlayStation platform, becoming, for example, the most reserved title PlayStation Network. Below you can see the full list of records achieved by Red Dead Redemption 2.
- The biggest premiere retail weekend of all entertainment releases .
- The second largest release (three days) at retail for all entertainment releases.
- The biggest entertainment launch of 2018 .
- E l quieter complete game of all time on PlayStation Network .
- The best-selling full game on the first day on the PlayStation Network .
- The best selling game in the first three days on the PlayStation Network .