Well, this is now a usual thing for games from the camp of Ubisoft. This time the victim of delay fever is Rainbow Six: Siege which was originally scheduled for October 13 and now delayed until December 1 in time for Christmas. The reasons are usual, adjust and improve the performance of the game ahead of its official release. For those who want to try the game should enter in the beta sign-up.
- Go to www.rainbow6.com/beta.
- Select “REDEEM CODE”
- Select your platform of choice.
- Click “NEXT” to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
- Enter your unique Access Code that you received from The Siege Games RTX beta code site.
- Once confirmation is received, Ubisoft will contact you with your access instructions for your platform of choice when the Closed Beta starts.
Rainbow Six: Siege has been delayed until December 1
We have decided to postpone the release date of Rainbow Six: Siege at December 1, 2015 for all regions. This was not an easy decision, but based on the information we have received, and based on our own internal testing, we feel that there are adjustments and improvements that we must make, including improving the cooperative experience in all game modes, weapons and balancing devices each class as well as a new menu interface and navigation. We will take a bit longer to make these changes, and I think it is the right decision.