Microsoft exclusive Quantum Break is now officially live on the Windows Store. As the requirements suggests, the game will only be available for Windows 10.
Quantum Break Goes Live On Windows Store, Size Revealed
The game has cross-buy platform support, offering free Windows 10 copy of the game to those who pre-order the game for Xbox One, also offering a free copy of Alan Wake on Xbox 360 with all the DLCs once the game gets backwards compatible. Although the game made it to Windows 10 Store, it is still unavailable for download.
The Quantum Break is limited to Windows 10 Store, and will not be available to download and play via Steam, the most popular PC gaming store at the moment. Download size required for the game is around 36 GB, as per the store
The game includes following features,
- In-depth, fast-paced narrative experience crafted by Remedy Entertainment
- Top quality live action show that is directly impacted by choices made in-game
- Stellar cast of actors
- One story told many ways
- Time-amplified action gameplay
- Navigate epic scenes of destruction as they skip and rewind in broken time
XBOX LIVE FEATURES:
- Quantum Break includes rich Xbox Live features like Achievements, Game DVR, Leaderboards, and more.
- To play this game, you’ll need to use your existing account on Xbox Live or the same Microsoft account you used to purchase the game.
The game releases simultaneously for Windows 10 and Xbox One on April 5th. One of the major DirectX 12 action game heading towards PC platform. Check out the minimum and recommended system requirements from here.
Source: Windows Central