Qualcomm has introduced DragonBoard 410c, a credit card-sized inexpensive Dev board based upon the 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor for Devs specifically, manufacturers as well as OEMs. This will likely assist speedy software development together with prototyping for commercializing groundbreaking innovations and products further it is the the world’s very first high end, 64-bit competent, inexpensive ARM based platforms, claims the manufacturer.
This is likely to be utilized in next gen. in layed computing and Internet of Everything ( IoE ) unit classifications for instance robotics, cameras, set-top-boxes, wearables, medical devices , vending machines, building automation , industrial control, digital signage, as well as casino game consoles and a whole lot more, as outlined by Qualcomm.
Noel Hurley, general manager, CPU group, ARM says. “The feature-rich functionality of the DragonBoard 410c will enable developers, makers and OEMs to utilize ARM technology to accelerate the rate of inventions and products reaching the embedded industry. Qualcomm Technologies’ latest board is a dynamic addition to the vast choice designers can enjoy.”
Specifications and functionality of DragonBoard 410c platform:
- CPUs: Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A53 CPUs at up to 1.2 GHz per core; 64-bit capability
- Graphics: Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 GPU with 400MHz high quality graphics
- Video: 1080p HD video playback and capture with H.264 (AVC)
- Camera: Support for 13 megapixel camera with Wavelet Noise Reduction, JPEG decoder, and other post-processing techniques done in hardware
- Memory: LPDDR2/3 533MHz Single-channel 32-bit (4.2GBps) non-POP/ eMMC 4.51 SD 3.0 (UHS-I)
- Integrated Connectivity Qualcomm® VIVE™ 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, FM
- Integrated Location: Qualcomm® IZat™ Gen8C
- OS Support: Android and Linux
- Expansion Connectors: 1x 40 pin Low-Speed connector (UART, SPI, I2S, I2C x2, GPIO x12, DC power), 1x 60 pin High-Speed connector (4L-MIPI DSI, USB, I2C x2, 2L+4LMIPI CSI) and Analog expansion connector (Headset, Speaker, FM antenna)
- I/O Interfaces: HDMI Full-size Type A connector (1080p HD @ 30fps), 1x USB 2.0 micro B (device mode only), 2x USB 2.0 type A (host mode only), micro SD card slot
Dragon Board 410c will be available in a couple of months.