Slightly Mad Studios has revealed the list of changes in the next patch for Project CARS, which promises significant improvements in steering feel and force feedback settings. In this new update performance enhancement are not yet appear (something that surely will come only with the DirectX 12 patch as we have talked earlier about it) and still have no estimated release date. We can summarize that they have added only a few adjustments from experience.
List of Changes :
- Pagani Monza event Clubday – No longer causes the game crashes when specific labels used in the Pagani Huayra.
- PC – Fixed a problem causing a crash of the game to see saved replays, when the shared memory is enabled.
Physical and IA
- Grip loss resulting AI degradation is most noticeable now covered.
- The AI will now show losses of more realistic grip when run with slick tires in rain.
- First review of improvements on various tracks to improve performance and the ability of AI (Azure Circuit, Donington GP, Watkins Glen, Bathurst, Nordschleife).
Boxes, settings, configurations
- Fixed an issue where certain street cars came to the pits for a tire change during rain, when they had the correct set covers.
- Fixed an issue where custom settings are lost vehicles to progress through the sessions.
- Improved system to choose the most appropriate cover, based on current and forecasted weather conditions.
- AI always said that between the pits when they need a tire change, based on weather conditions.
- The default strategy now correctly display the covers to be placed in the player’s vehicle during a pit entrance.
- The routine pit stop no longer starts during online races until the player close the menu boxes. This ensures that the player has enough time to select or configure an appropriate set actions before the pit crew start working on the car.
- The pressure will now be covered properly adjusted when the player changes to a new set of tires.
- The strategy currently active boxes remain in action to advance through different career sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the player received a great time penalty when leaving the pit road.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining session time was displayed incorrectly in the settings menu.
- Fixed a problem that times would prevent the player into a career after entering the second lobby online.
- Fixed a problem where the location of the track appeared at times on some screens.
- The lobby browser now automatically extends the search distance when not enough is found using the default filter. The lobbies that are located too far away (and therefore have poorer latency for all players) appear at the bottom of the browser, and are coded yellow or orange color icons to indicate the quality of the connection.
- The host session now regularly applies the current timestamp in session attributes and sessions with timestamp too old are not shown in the browser. This prevents not appear hung sessions without active hosts.
- By entering sessions, the client now tries to retrieve data from multiple members of times before giving up. This helps improve the success rate when entering online sessions.
- Fixed pedals and triggers that vibrate during replays.
- Fixed a problem that caused the wheel centering spring was activated while driving.
- Improved power force feedback and adjusted the default force feedback steering wheels for all supported parameters, based on feedback from the community.
- Profound improvements in spinning sensation – Improved pass between the covering force and strength of steering lock.
- Improved the behavior of the resistance of the wheel to navigate the menu system.
- Set the parking brake force in vehicles equipped with hand brakes.
- Fixed an issue where the state of the wipers do not return properly to restart the session.
- Fixed an issue where the bright lights of a car coming behind the player, sometimes appears in front of the player.
- Meter calibration corrected fuel pressure in several cars.
- Fixed an issue where a black border appears at times around the brightness of the brake light in certain cars.
- Ford Mk.IV – Improved collision model to prevent vehicles from locking under other vehicles.
- Formula Gulf, Gumper Apollo, Formula Rookie – Fixed an issue where sets of casts were displayed incorrectly.
- Lykan Hypersport – Stats updated to the latest specifications of the manufacturer.
- Lotus 72D – Improved handling characteristics, exposure is adjustable rebound brake in the vehicle configuration, reduced sensitivity to cold slick tires, IA adjusted speed, rain wear and covers to match the players experience .
- Karts – Remodeled Karts optimization to help correct performance drops when many Karts are on track.
- McLaren 12C GT3 – Adjusted the position of the vehicle to get closer to the real self.
- BMW M3 GT4 – Improved accuracy levels in the water and oil temperature warning lights lit.
- Ford Escort RS1600 – Improved models of collision and contact of wheels to keep climbing over other vehicles in collisions.
- 250 SuperKart – Improved default settings to correct control problems on high-speed tracks, and improved AI management.
- Lotus 49 – Improved handling of AI for the vehicle driving in corners and closed.
- Pagani Huayra – Reduced fuel consumption to about 3 mpg higher track use, and improved refrigerated to prevent the engine from overheating.
- Bathurst – Removed the pit road cones that caused the cars to grab.
- Watkins Glen – Fixed a number of issues around the track accuracy.
- 24h Lemans – Improved career line in a few corners to keep the LMP cars off the corners, and that caused cars to lean on two wheels.
- Silverstone National – The location of grid relocated to align closer to the starting blocks painted.
- Hockenheim (various formats) – Rebuilt mapping reflections of wet weather to correct incorrect reflections of object.
- Willow Springs – Fixed an issue where the vehicle could drive through the barriers exiting the pits.
- Network Driver profile – visual settings to improve usability.
- Fixed a problem where very thin lines did not always appear.
- Added support to better display the information on the website of Community Events.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD customizing was not recorded when you exit the session.
- Fixed an issue where the potential return on the data plate back time was inconsistent with the times shown sector.