Totally crushing in every vestige of ethics and respect for consumers, and strong community they’ve built, Slightly Mad Studios and World of Mass Development forget that the former was not quite finished and announced Project CARS 2, after a few days of the launch of first delivery.
The new proposal will also be publicly funded, like the first, by WMD portal where you can view the details and features of this unexpected sequel.
- The largest campus of tracks – 50 unique locations and 200+ circuits including “racing surface loose” on earth, gravel, mud, and snow. Everyone will have cycle times of day and weather, allowing play anytime, anywhere.
- The widest variety of vehicles – with 8 different disciplines, including Rallycross now, hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from more than 40 different kinds, including never-seen concepts and cars allowed to compete.
- Cooperative campaign – Run like the companion, the observer, change of driver or co-driver. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, high risks and high rewards.
- Imperceptible connection – Socialize and compete online via Track Days, with players from around the world taking the place of your AI-controlled drivers solitary games, and get updates Driver Network.
- E-sports careers Pro – Matchmaking based on skills and behavior, creating your own online racing leagues, and live broadcasts and functionality for spectators.
- Your place to run – Your own personal test track, configurable to adjust and test your vehicles. Invite others to see your passion for racing and learn construction and engineering with Project CARS Academy.
Project CARS 2 will be released on next generation consoles, Windows PC and Steam OS, and obviously does not have an estimated release date. The same studio is not yet finished editing and launch content for the first delivery of its first game publicly funded and must still version for Nintendo consoles.