The creators of Mortal Kombat X are very happy to share information with us about the game. Despite this, there is still plenty of room for speculation and next to these latest can not be ignored. The information portal videogamer apparently throw a news that the Predator will be a playable character Mortal Kombat X. For this hero we do not think so we have to paste some lines for its introduction, although he did not associate with Mortal Kombatin in previous times. The case is already a foregone conclusion, but said the creature and the players have to be able to embody the Major George Dillon (Carl Weathers had already authorize it with the use of the picture).
Predator will be a playable character in Mortal Kombat X
It is worth noting that the first possibility is suggested by Ed Boon and it is still in the last year. Officially, however, the manufacturer has not revealed any plans to associate him with the game and so it remains to wait for confirmation of these revelations.
It is also worth noting that Ed Boon few days ago, shared the other information on the game. Unfortunately, people who counted on the demo version will be disappointed, because the developers do not have it in the plans.
Recall that the Mortal Kombat X premiere is scheduled for April 14. Debut, according to earlier information, owners can expect the debut on PC and consoles Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Mortal Kombat X System requirements
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz
- 3 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
- 25 GB of free hard disk space
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-835, 4.0 GHz
- 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- 40 GB of free hard disk space