The Spanish company Ozone today announced the Strike X30, its new mechanical keyboard that uses 104 – key equipped with a new mechanical switches called Kaihu, which promise a lifetime of at least 55 million keystrokes per key and keys are seasoned by the Spectra RGB lighting system, which allows to choose up to 16.8 million colors besides adjusting different lighting modes.
Ozone Strike X30 supports Plug & Play which allows to make changes in lighting or lighting modes without installing any software making it compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices includes Anti-Ghosting features to press several keys simultaneously, G-Mode to disable the Windows key while playing games, it includes a metal base where the switches are mounted for greater strength and durability, a tool to remove the keys and easy cleaning, two levels high a polling rate of up to 1000 Hz. Connected via a USB 2.0 port attached to the keyboard through a 1.8 meter cable of braided nylon for durability.
The Ozone Strike X30 will go on sale on January 24 at a recommended price of 89.90 EUR.
Ozone Strike X30 Technical Specs:
- Keyboard: 104 keys Kaihua mechanical switch. 55 Million keystrokes lifecycle.
- Lighting: RGB-Led backlighting
- Size: 455x161x37 mm
- Cable length: 1.8 meters braided cable
- Weight: 1300g
- Power: 5V 250mA
- Inner Metal plate
- Polling Rate: up to 1000Hz
- Software: No
- Compatible with: Windows- (Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP), Mac, Android & Linux
- LED: Spectra 16.8 million colors (RGB)
- Plug: USB
- Anti-ghosting modes: N-keys or 6 keys conflict free.