A few days after the launch of the GeForce GTX 1070 and celebrating the launch of the new title for virtual reality Insomniac Games and the reboot of the franchise Mirror’s Edge, NVIDIA brought a set of certified drivers that adds support for the new GPU and provides better performance for these two titles.
NVIDIA GeForce 368.39 WHQL – Game Ready Drivers
Users you have GPUs in SLI configuration will happy to know that, NVIDIA has added support for Total War: WARHAMMER and Homefront: The Revolution. The green team has also updated profiles for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and The Witcher 3.
This set of driver also includes support for new features of VRWorks, including Matched Lens Shading and Single Pass Stereo for GeForce GTX 1070 and GeForce GTX 1080.
Finally, the GeForce 368.39 WHQL driver has OpenGL, available exclusively in Pascal architecture (GTX GeForce 1070 and 1080):
- Single Pass Stereo: GL_NV_stereo_view_rendering
- Matched Lens Shading: GL_NV_clip_space_w_scaling
- Improved Conservative Rasterization: GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles
- Double Precision Atomic Operations: GL_NV_shader_atomic_float64
- 3D Vision profiles:
- Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst – Not recommended
- Total War: WARHAMMER – Not recommended
- Virtual Battlespace 3 – Not recommended
- Versions of Software Modules
- NView – 147.00
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.16.0318
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
Interested folks can download the new set of GeForce 368.39 WHQL drivers from this link.