Faced with the imminent launch of Street Fighter V and a few days of the opening of the HITMAN BETA on the PC, NVIDIA Geforce brings a new set of drivers that prepares us for the best performance in such securities.
Apart from drivers for new games, they also added SLI profiles for XCOM 2 (which was crying because of its horrific optimization). As reported before, we heard about the scaling issues while playing Assassin’s Creed Syndicate with two or more GPUs. As of now, the game couldn’t said to be stable while playing it on SLI or dual GPU mode. Anyhow, according to the Ubisoft, a new patch which will be releasing soon promises to fix the issue. The word came from “UbiSmarmy” Community representative at the forums of Ubisoft, when asked by a fan regarding the issues faced by him. So, NVIDIA has also added a piece of code in this major update. We’ll see if this time the use of each GPU spends 65-70%.
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – SLI profile changed (with driver code as well) to
- make the application scale better
- Bless – SLI set to SLI-Single
- Need for Speed – profile EXEs updated to support trial version of the game
- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 – SLI profile added
- XCOM 2 – SLI profile added (including necessary code change)
Those who are interested can download the new drivers from this link .