NVIDIA finally announced the launch of GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti for Gaming laptops. The green company promises users to play classic and modern titles at 1080p at 60 fps. That’s three times more performance than the latest generation of NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks, which will also support features like G-Sync and NVIDIA Ansel for in-game professional-level screenshots.
NVIDIA Launches GeForce GTX 1050 TI & GTX 1050 For Laptops
On the other hand, there is a new feature called NVIDIA BatteryBoost, which will let you play twice as long without having the source connected, and at the same time play more than 30 FPS.
There are more than 30 laptop designs to be launched in the first quarter and will be shown at CES 2017 including Acer, Alienware, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo and MSI models. Several of the models will be ready for purchase from this week, all models will be equipped with Intel’s new Kaby Lake platform
Some of the features of these new laptops:
- Three times more performance than the previous generation.
- 1080p @ 60 fps in the most of the latest titles
- Explore advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks
- Capture great screenshots with NVIDIA Ansel
- Enjoy the best gameplay with NVIDIA G-Sync
- NVIDIA BatteryBoost lets you play twice as long and at the same time enjoy over 30 FPS.
|NVIDIA Laptop GPU Specification Comparison|
|GTX 1060||GTX 1050 Ti||GTX 1050||GTX 960M|
|Memory Clock||8Gbps GDDR5||7Gbps GDDR5||7Gbps GDDR5||5Gbps GDDR5|
|Memory Bus Width||192-bit||128-bit||128-bit||128-bit|
|Manufacturing Process||TSMC 16nm||Samsung 14nm||Samsung 14nm||TSMC 28nm|