The most awaited release is coming to an end at MWC 2014, after lots of Rumors and News Nokia released their Nokia X series Android Smartphone. Then put the appropriate SDK toolkit uploaded to Nokia’s developer site, and said that Nokia X compatible with 75% of native Android applications on the site, While the rest 25% is needed to call Google services Applications included (push notifications, maps and other payment apps).

Nokia X Analyser process

Nokia X Analyser process

Nokia X is not compatible with 25% of Android applications claimed by Nokia, developers will use SDK and API interference provided by Nokia to modified applications. The modification process will take around 8 Hours. Additional Nokia also released the compatibility analyzer which can help the developers to complete the modification and make applications to runable on Nokia X Series Smartphones.

Nokia X Family

Nokia X Family

Nokia has made it clear that Nokia X series of intelligent machines main face of the fast-growing emerging markets, but the common feature of these mobile payment market is not developed to solve this problem, Nokia solution is given by mobile operators to Pay. Nokia and currently more than 160 operators in more than 60 countries have maintained cooperative relations.

 In addition, developers can also be uploaded to a trial version of the application into Nokia’s application store for consumers to download the trial versions.

About The Author

Founder & Editor In Chief
Google+

Hardware enthusiast, Gamer, Writer. I enjoy picking up games, putting them back down, and then writing about it.

Related Posts